1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***BOOM***

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Jun 29, 2018.

1. cornbread421

cornbread421 Well-Known Member

I treat it like a strip joint, just let other people spend their money and watch.

ToofPic, BigBird and mike-guy like this.
  2. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

It is an amazing thing when the guy always complaining about how little money he has suddenly shows up with 2k in explosives.

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

On behalf of my dogs,. Steeltoe can I get the coordinates for this place to send a couple Tomahawks his way? :D

4. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Every year I say I'm going to go down to SC in the winter and buy lots of fireworks on the cheap and save them for the fourth. Every year I seem to say, "Damn, it's July already?"

5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

http://www.hooksettfireworks.com/category/Artillery.html

The mortar ones really get folks nervous. I sprung like 20 of these on my neighbors that had a block party a couple years ago.
    Three cop cars showed up with the spot lights...lol. I took the rest of the carton up to NJ for a friends wedding. We ignited about 4 before 1/2 the towns cops showed up. The percussion is awesome!

6. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

My buddy is currently in the process of finishing up this bad-boy for a party tomorrow......

[​IMG]

7. Phl218

Phl218 .

I am just going to set a few $20 bills on fire

worthless likes this.
  8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Fuckin metal!

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Also looks like he's a smoker...one slip up and all those shells being so close together.........

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

Just became legal for sale in NJ this year. Should be an interesting 1st year

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

12. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Just like every 4th..hanging out with my militia in clarkesville.Drinking illegal party liquor and blowin some shit up with tannerite in the woods,and shooting tons of guns.
    [​IMG]

Steeltoe, brex and Metalhead like this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Can I come? I don't drink anymore but I still remember how to do some really dumb shit.

ToofPic likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

My fireworks money got spent. The kid broke another head and needs a new set of cleats. :(

16. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Why bother. That won't wake up my 5 y.o. in a panic.

17. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

It's one of my favorite weeks. Opened at noon, closed at 9:00 and grossed $3500 so far. With at least four days left, it should be a good week.

18. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Around this time last year, as a precaution, my mother paid a visit to the fabulous ER at Grady. She had a fall, and for the most part OK, but local docs wanted a CYA second opinion. During the worthless time in the ER, some (apparently) pretty rich white dude was transported in because he had blown off a thumb while playing with fireworks. While the jailbirds from the nearby pen and victims of car wrecks were needing attention asap in other rooms, thumbless-dude was hogging up all the resources.

ToofPic likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Grady don't care about money, they triage based on likeliness to bleed out sooner rather than later.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm hoping I'll be asleep early in the RV at Mid-Ohio for the 4th.