1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Justice Kennedy announced retirement.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Jun 27, 2018.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

But but, how do I know if they have a penis. I’m so confused. LOL
    I better go start another school me thread.
    B73BAF26-00C7-4E5E-986C-B6FB3E5CC4F2.jpeg

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Honestly, I couldn't give less of a fuck about the bathrooms or any of the social justice bullshit. The thing that most concerns me about recent and possible future SC rulings goes back to the Citizens United v FEC. Campaign finance is the base for the majority of our political issues. CU v FEC essentially legalized bribery and changed the entire landscape of our political system. Now the only thing most politicians care about is building the war chest for the next election cycle.

rk97 likes this.
  3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What's the point of this picture? Outside of the one with the five o'clock shadow, nearly everyone in that crowd could go either way!

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

If going either way means they all have a penis, then you are correct.

5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Why are you so concerned about knowing and why do you think it's your right to know? :Poke:

6. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Taking dogs to the woods so this will be brief.

Philosophical differences are more than 'shitty labels', although labeling is useful to trivialize differences. Using a one dimensional spectrum (and a pendulum metaphor) for all political philosophies is admittedly way over-simplified. The similarities between applied Nazism and Communism are far greater than their differences, n'est-ce pas?

Chino52405 likes this.
  7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Do they? Did you feel each of them up? Are these friends of yours? :D

Speaking of not knowing, there's this "guy" at my gym that I'm almost convinced is, or used to be, a woman. "He" is really small framed and has really fine features, but is really muscular and seems to try to be too manly.

8. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Poor illegal immigrants. They’ve already been forgotten as the left moves on to something else more pressing.

auminer, badmoon692008, brex and 2 others like this.
  9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:

10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

This "bathroom" shit is beyond retarded. Not because it's an argument for people using a closed stall, but because no one can see the larger implications. ANY PUBLIC facility is subject to this issue. We're not talking about CLOSED STALL BATHROOMS. You want to know what the issue is? A biological male with his dick hanging out, changing right next to my biological female daughter and the entire rest of the school's females in the showers and locker room. If you think I'm crazy, look up some of the cases and complaints that are happening. You are NOT seeing the entire picture. How about you, with the issues, adapt to the rest of the fucking world, vs the rest of the fucking world adapting to you. If you've got a dick, shower, piss, and change in the men's room. If you've got a vagina, shower,piss, and change in the women's room. I don't give a shit if you dress like a girl or boy. It's that damn simple. I know you will argue small minutia, but you're arguing the minutia vs the other 99%. We don't give a damn. My daughter, that actively had a male try to change in her locker room, disagrees. SO FUCK YOU! She's now homeschooled thanks to your fucking bullshit.

jase and G 97 like this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Roe v Wade will not be repealed, that's not the focus.
    Fetal rights is the focus. Science says that human life begins at conception, so the focus is to make the courts recognize the right to life of the fetus.
    Roe v Wade won't matter. Roe v Wade is based entirely on the rights of the mother and the rights of the fetus will supersede that.

As far as all the gender bullshit, the people pushing that issue don't give a shit about trannies or their rights, their aim is to make the public accept whatever ridiculous thing the government shoves down their throat and disrupt normal functioning society.
    The strife and animus we see now is exactly what they seek. Mob violence is what they seek.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

:whoosh:
    It’s not my right to know. I’m not the one pushing the crazy non gender binary crap on others to accept. You want to call yourself what ever pronoun, go ahead. Just don’t expect me to conform to any of your whacked out beliefs/practices.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

No idea, but I’d be willing to bet on the over and not the under. ;)

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

There's always the slippery slope to be concerned about. But the whole thing is fucked up. Where to gays fit into this argument? What's worse, a man that has no interest in the naked woman, or an aggressive lesbian that's swooning all over them?

I'm glad I don't have kids!

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This x 1,000,000. And it works beautifully. Look at what it does even in this small microcosm.

16. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Eh...dicks and pussies only have a couple generations of novelty left in them anyway. Kids today are having less sex than ever and it has become a national crisis in Japan. Try telling a woman in 2118 that she will have to incubate a baby inside of her for nine months instead of using a gene selection process and external uterus.

17. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Demolition Man (1993)
    [after futuristic, contact-free "sex"]
    John Spartan : Look, Huxley, why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Lenina Huxley : [stands up, shocked] Eeewww, disgusting! You mean... *fluid transfer*?

18. luke738

luke738 Well-Known Member

I honestly hope they overturn Roe v Wade. Who wants to be on the side that is ok with the wholesale murder of developing fetuses? Probably the same crowd that is ok with Clay’s daughter being subjected to changing with a dude at school. Bizarre times.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm glad I'll be dead. I'm quite fond of the novelty of my dick and all the various pussies it meets. :D

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

But but, how do you know they have a pussy. :crackup: