1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Justice Kennedy announced retirement.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Jun 27, 2018.

1. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Agreed. The pendulum continues to gather more and more momentum Right, left, far right, farther left, etc.

It wont, it never will; and the media is literally just trying to get attention, they are a business and crying wolf is how they make $.

2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

There are a few people that actually have physical medical conditions where they are neither fully male or female. I feel sorry for those folks as it can not be an easy life. However this new "I get to pick my gender" or "I choose not to pick a gender" based on how I feel is absolute rubbish.

jase, cBJr, badmoon692008 and 4 others like this.
  3. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

One positive thing that may actually happen is voter identification. I look forward to bringing some sanity into this area.

brex, BHP41, G 97 and 2 others like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

I agree with this. A true medical condition is one thing. These whackos who spout off their crap about there being twenty different genders, that gender is fluid, that there is no such thing as gender is what I’m referring to.
    Your right to chose what ever bathroom you want to use does not surpass my rights to maintain a men’s restroom, for........gasp.....men only.

jase likes this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

We have a couple of threads about this already, but what the hell? Honestly, how would you ever know if the person in the stall next to you had a penis or a vagina? And if you don't know, what does it matter?

rk97 likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

As long as I can poop in private, IDGAF. Very few women would use the urinal and that might be entertaining.

rk97 likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Are you the new thread/topic police? It matters because a woman’s restroom is for females while a men’s restroom is for males. If you can’t understand the difference, I can’t help you.

Perhaps you should start yet another “school me on this” type of thread.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Piffle...dropout.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

All I meant was that it might not be worth derailing this thread with another endless topic. But since you bit, please, answer this question: If you don't know, and have no way of knowing outside of sexually assaulting your fellow bathroom goer, what does it matter?

It's a perfectly clear distinction when it comes to things like sports, locker rooms, and showers, but not alone in a bathroom stall. How would you even enforce it?

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Personally, I think locker rooms are a far bigger issue. Single occupancy restrooms (which affect far more people) shouldn't be an issue. In fact, it is silly for a line to form at a women's room when the men's room is empty. Then again. I wouldn't be thrilled at having to wait in a slow moving mixed line to pee. Where is that tree?

11. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

No one gave a shit about all that until the dhdgefhxhbjwjxbfjc3por2d2 crowd DEMANDED that 99% of the US change for them.

Banditracer, G 97, brex and 1 other person like this.
  12. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Except the far right in this country is non-existent and/or insignificant. What is posited as 'far right' by the left is strict Constutionalist/libertarian/etc. So the pendulum is right, left, right/center, far left, center/right, krypto-commie left, left, open commie left....

13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

One room of wall units, two rooms of floor units.

Done.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Derailing a thread with a topic that’s very central to the entire original thread topic of the potential impact a new justice of the SCOTUS may have on several hot topics, such as abortion and gay marriage?
    But I’m the one derailing the thread. GTFO. It’s a discussion.

It matters because there are only two genders and they should be treated as such. It matters because any kind of attempt to normalize the belief in non gender or fluid gender is giving it credibility. Just because you don’t specifically know someone’s sex, doesn’t mean you have to cater to the notion that anyone can use whatever restroom they choose. Like it or not, there are longstanding social constraints that I am unwilling to modify.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Jesus, you are a fucking douche. You can't fucking read either. I said that I didn't really want to derail the larger discussion of the SC with the bathroom talk that had already been discussed ad nauseam in at least one other thread.

I also never said anyone can use whatever bathroom they like. I said, (and I'll make this more specific so maybe you'll get it) if you don't know (meaning that someone is outwardly conforming to your longstanding social constraints, ie: a man living as a woman or a woman living as a man) then there's no way for you to know whether the person in the stall next you has a penis or a vagina so it doesn't matter.

Expounding further, what would be more disturbing, a biologically female person dressed as man in a women's restroom, or a biologically male person dressed as a woman in a women's restroom?

16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I saw a woman use a She Wee and then pissed straight into the wind. The blow back was quite...:crackup:

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Again, are you the post police?

For someone who’s so concerned about having yet another discussion on the subject, you sure are doing your part to have another one. I’m sorry if you are unwilling to accept my answer. Didn’t mean to trigger you.

Ignorance is bliss I suppose. LOL

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Why do you care? How do you know? :crackup:

19. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Or its just a range of opinions that can only be interpreted by the perspective of the viewer? I'd venture to guess the majority of Americans have views that others would categorize as vastly different from their own scale. Right/Left, Liberal/Conservative are just more shitty labels making picking teams easier and making dividing us easier.

For example, I can argue for or against gay rights/marriage from a conservative perspective and I can argue for or against gay marriage from a liberal perspective.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

[​IMG]