Full Race '06 Honda CBR 600RR - Former AMA Pro Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by JNSRacing, Jun 20, 2018.

1. JNSRacing

JNSRacing Well-Known Member

Hello all, let me start by saying that I DO NOT want to sell this bike!
    I bought it, and haven't had a chance to run it at all, which I sorely want to do, but, it doesn't matter now... I have to sell it.

The bike is in Wichita, KS

This is a former AMA Pro Formula Xtreme bike - Larry Pegram's team, ridden by Ryan Elleby - it is a full race build, from a new bike... $3,600

•Apex radial master cyldinder & lever
    •Motor has a lot of HRC internals - don't have all details
    •Leo Vince SBK full titanium exhaust
    •Ohlins fork internals (.95kg/mm)
    •Penske Triple shock
    •Billet top triple clamp
    •GPR steering damper
    •Woodcraft rearsets
    •Woodcraft clip-ons
    •Renthal grips
    •NRC stator cover
    •Lightened flywheel
    •APE CCT
    •PC III (tuned for 118hp at the wheel on pump gas - 123hp on race fuel)
    •Bazzaz quick shifter
    •Zero Gravity Double-Bubble
    •BMC air filter
    •EBC wave rotors
    •SBS dual carbon racing brake pads
    •Lightened rear rotor (uncertain of brand)
    •Speigler braided stainless lines

Extras include:

•Spare forks with Penski internals (.85kg/mm Race Tech springs)
    •Cycle Cat rearsets (custom made set for Pegram)
    •Cycle Cat clip-ons (custom made set for Pegram)
    •Spare levers
    •Spare cush drive with sprocket
    •Wheel set that might need straightening
    •2 extra sets of crashed bodywork, that could be repaired
    •New supersport tail that uses stock seat
    •OEM rotors, starter, flywheel, brake lines, and top triple clamp

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

Good luck with sale. I know you did a ton of work to it to make everything perfect, but the last 2 prior owners really miss that bike!

3. JNSRacing

Hey, what's up Steve?

I really need to sell this thing, as much as it pains me - if you know anyone looking for/needing, pass the word!

sdiver likes this.
  4. Dimitry Louis

Dimitry Louis Sabotage

Dam Jeff. First the R1, then the F2, now the RR.

Whoever buys this bike will be a very happy person. Those who do not know JNSRacing, if you buy a bike he's owned, you will be a very buyer. He is very mechanically inclined. Spends a lot of money on his machines to have them running perfect. I mirrored a build he was doing on a cbr F2 and my bike ran like a dream compared to when i initially bought it and it was very competitive compared to newer bikes.

Good luck with your sale Jeff, and keep your head up because if you're not dead then the only direction you can move from the bottom is up. We miss you on the forums and the wealth of knowledge that you used to bring. I hope life allows you to come back...

5. JNSRacing

Yo, Sabo, what's up man? How's your R1 and F2, assuming you still have both?

6. Dimitry Louis

Dimitry Louis Sabotage

The R1 is great, the F2 is dead... I messed up by not checking the oil on a hot track day where i was going hard. The engine seized from low oil and forced me into the grass run off . I was going really fast and was heading into the tire wall. I didnt realize my rear was lock and tried to turn. That's when everything went all wrong. I high sided, broke my collar bone and the F2 became a gymnastics and performed a series of flips that made it go boom... I ended up parting it out. At that time, i was building up an 09 zx6r since December of 2015. The crash happened in May of 2016. My sister passed away in july of 2016 which was a major financial impact that kept me off until until 2017. My first outing on my seriously build zx6r, i freaking crash trying to get up to speed fast. My son was born in march of 2017 and financial prioritizes took affect again and couldn't rebuild the zx6r. I bought a two bedroom house thinking one child was all we'd have but the 99.9 % effective birth control was not on my side; I was the lucky .01%. So since last year, I've been financially responsible building up my family with a new home purchase. Hopefully, later this year i can start tracking again with no more life incidents. Idk whats been going on in your life but i can relate with how life can keep you from doing what you love...

7. JNSRacing

You had some sad things to report, and I'm very sorry to hear about those things, but congratulations on the house, and the filling of it!

8. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Wow, what a killer deal for a perfect V8MW class bike. GLWS

9. JNSRacing

Thanks man, and it's getting even more killer... price decreased to $3,500

10. CTarna

CTarna Well-Known Member

Get the bike to NJMP and I'll give you the whole $3,600!

11. JNSRacing

I'd say I would at least meet you half way, but my credit union is merging with another, and we (IT team) have to work the entire weekend at the new branches, to get their systems and equipment shifted over to our stuff... I am not amused.

12. CTarna

CTarna Well-Known Member

FYI...
    Wal-Mart Supercenter
    1965 N State St
    Greenfield, IN 46140

13. blueblurr

blueblurr Well-Known Member

PM sent!

14. Alexander Buzz

Alexander Buzz New Member

Available or sold?

15. JNSRacing

Well Alexander, I've him-hawed quite a bit about this, as I got a little financial fortune that kept me from needing to sell the bike - one of the several individuals that have expressed interest offered $4000 for the machine, and since I still DO actually need some money, I was prepared to accept that offer, but I took a few days to respond, and they found something else... this makes me happy, actually, because I think I am deciding to keep it.