1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK | Moto America | GEICO US Round 22 - 24 JUN

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jun 21, 2018.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Who want's to place odds on Josh withdrawing from the WSB race today ?

2. That q lap of Herrin’s was the best I’ve seen him ride in a long time, you good tell he was giving it all he had.

TurboBlew, L8RSK8R and G Dawg like this.
  3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Huh? Why?

renegade17 likes this.
  4. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Did you watch yesterday's races ?

5. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

She put in a good ride! Was watching from the stands outside of four and she was getting it done.
    Look forward to getting to Utah and having anoher shot at it.

6. He’s got issues with his back and is using his healthy time wisely and doing what’s best for his MA season. He’s certainly not making a fool of himself though, Stamboli is damn good and Josh is riding well with his head for once and realizing sometimes 2nd place is ok.

7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

No. No way to watch it. I rely on info here.

8. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

You're making the big BMW bucks. Pony up and add beIN Sports to your cable/satellite package. :moon: :p

9. Benmont

Benmont Well-Known Member

Anyone have a link to watch the junior cup race?

10. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

The Junior Cup race is being broadcast on beIN Sports today at 4:00 PM ET. Channel 620 on DirecTV. :cool:

TurboBlew likes this.
  11. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Josh started well back in the field in WSB. Worked his way up to P10 then quickly went backwards. Pulled into the pits shortly later. Said he aggravated an old back injury fighting the bike. He rode his Moto America race hurt.

Metalhead likes this.
  12. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Hopefully Josh did some proper physio and will limit his practice time today to be ready for the races. I'd love to see him and Gagne duke it out for top 10. (PJ too but let's stay realistic here). I bet that would get TV time after Rea checks out.

13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

392 on Dish.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  14. Joe Remi

Joe Remi Well-Known Member

Newbie here, long-time - like, when you had to buy VHS tapes to watch 500cc GP races - fan, big Josh Herrin fan, big fan of Rainey's shot at reviving AMA Road Racing with MotoAmerica.

I kinda hope JH begs off the WSBK race today, although temps have dropped a lot so it won't be quite as exhausting. It's a cool thing to try, but he has a real shot at winning the MA race if he starts fresh.

Btw, how great is beIN? Pridmore, White, Hannah Lopah (OMG) and no commercials. It rules!

15. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Hope you're right and he don't need no mo practiss :p

G Dawg likes this.
  16. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

According to BeIn the MA race is before WSBK today, but not sure if that's correct. If it is, that would be great for Herrin.

17. Joe Remi

Joe Remi Well-Known Member

The Laguna Seca site says WSBK first at 4:55 est. The TV guide lists MotoAmerica at 4:00 for a half-hour, but I don't know what that is. Junior Cup?

18. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

You might be into something here

19. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Watching this WSBK are these Ducati’s the new V4 models?? Loving it watching all of this racing. It’s like heaven. Been so long since I’ve watched.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Twin. V4 will be racing next year.