1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars GP Pro Leather Suit (Tech Air Compatible) **Wht/Blk/Rd - Size 58**

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by 675ridi, Jun 19, 2018.

1. 675ridi

675ridi New Member

Hi all,

Selling my brand new Alpinestars GP Pro 1 pc leather suit. This suit is compatible with the Tech airbag through Alpinestars (does not come with suit).

Size: 58
    Color: White/Black/Red

It's the exact same suit you can find at your favorite online retailer by typing in "Alpinestars GP Pro Race Suit for Tech-Air".

You may notice that Size 58 is out of stock on most every major retailer in the U.S. I checked high and low all across every US site + Ebay for a Size 58 in white/blk/red, and it was out of stock everywhere. I finally got my hands on one, and yes I now need to sell it due to circumstances.

Suit has only been worn twice in my room for no more than ten minutes. Never even taken outside, it's brand spanking new. Still has the tags on it, only took it out for the pictures, otherwise it's sitting in plastic wrap.

Price: $1200 (including shipping) -- A $150 discount (not including tax in some places) on a brand new suit that you'll have a helluva time finding a Size 58 in this color in right now.

PM or Call/Txt 415-425-8zerozero7. I'm located in San Francisco, and will ship to anywhere in the U.S.

20180603_213355.jpg 20180603_213234.jpg

2. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

What are your dimensions?

3. 675ridi

675ridi New Member

I'm 6 ft 3.5". Weighh around 205-210; slim build, bulkier up top.

The suit fits me well, with the airbag vest it's a perfect fit in the chest area, and the thighs fit well. The calves are cut big for me, personally I have relatively thin calves so that's probably why.

I normally wear a 56 in RS Taichi, but the 56 in this suit was way too tight.

4. 675ridi

675ridi New Member

Final price drop bump, gotta get this puppy sold or else I'll probably just end up wearing it and sell something else to make the cash I need.

Price: $980 SHIPPED

5. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

Suit still available?