1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Separating families?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Jun 18, 2018.

1. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

An illegal alien by definition is someone sneaking into the country.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

No disrespect...OK?
    But this has been and always will be a huge problem not only discussing in here but out there too. The easiest way to say this is that law abiding citizens who haven't really committed any real crime or given much time in doing so will ALWAYS be gullible and clueless on subjects like these. I say this specifically because of your reply, which you'll probably defend or tweak after reading my retort. :D

You assume that 100% of the people coming here seeking asylum are on the up and up....THEY ARE NOT!
    So because of the criminal or cheating element that exists in society we DO, INDEED, need to separate them to get to the bottom of their stories, it's basic police interviewing 101. How else do you think we've caught scumbags posing as parents with children that weren't theirs?

cav115 and sheepofblue like this.
  3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The asylum loopholes are being closed.

So far all I have heard is bitching from the left about this and it has been going on for years. What I haven’t heard is real solutions being presented.

A) What do you want to do with minors that have no parent or are with a non parent when they are trying to cross illegally?
    B) Should we not separate criminals from their children? We do that on a daily basis here to US CITIZENS because a child has no place in lock up.
    C) Are we more concerned about illegals than we are US Citizens and those that are on the path legally to obtain citizenship?

All this bitching but no one is saying or addressing the issues. All you see is grandstanding from reporters and typical chicken little from the left.

I will go out on a limb and say that there isn’t one person here that wants children to be separated from their parents. But we’re faced with tough choices because life isn’t perfect. So what do you do, you make the tough choices. You put Americans first. You think about the impact of illegals on your communities and you make tough heart wrenching decisions based on that.

It’s not something anyone wants to do but it must be done. I applaud the ICE and DHS agents that have to see this first hand each day and then go home and deal with it. Stand up for those guys and gals because they are doing what a lot wouldn’t be able to. Keeping AMERICAN communities safe.

cav115 and badmoon692008 like this.
  4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So there will be some that say ooooo evil Brietbart but before you dismiss it consider it is a quote.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...dly-congress-for-failure-on-immigration-laws/

Yep read down for numbers in the quote. Over 80% of the poor children were sent BY THEIR PARENTS alone. So when we separate them in 80% of the cases it is from someone other than the parents. How many of the females were abused on the trip up because of their parents? Shoot nowawadays how many of the males were. How many that did not get caught by DHS are now forced prostitutes to pervs? How many died on the trip up?

The abuse is not us separating families it is us failing to enforce the laws thus encouraging all of this.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The limb just cracked.

I do. If we are talking about the kind of "parents" that send their children to cross an international border alone or with a stranger, I absolutely want to separate them from their children.

When will Mexico and the other SHIT HOLE countries take responsibility for their problems? I am so fucking tired of paying for them and their attempts to attack our sovereignty.

cav115 and BHP41 like this.
  6. brex

brex Well-Known Member

My problem is we are giving them FAR better care than their parents did, and FAR better care than tens of thousands of U.S. Citizen children. At our expense.
    What we should do is send them all back out to the Mexican desert to live with strangers as their parents did.

BHP41 likes this.
  7. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

You wanna know the truth?
    I don't give a fuck about any of this.
    About the kids. About their parents. About the people who clamor to blow Trump. About the people who want to blow up Trump.
    I just don't care. And most of you don't either - you just want something to fight about because the keyboard is your only relief valve.
    I care about my kids, myself, and Dern. That's it. And despite me being willing to bend over backwards for anyone who needs it - I still really only give a fuck about those three things.

We are born, we die, and there is something in the middle. We get shot out of a vag cannon and into a grave. I'd like to just fucking live my life with some awesome gooey frosting center instead of this shit sandwich everyone wades around in like some damn fly stuck in peanut butter.

We are not in charge. We never have been. Nothing we do will change any of this, so we might as well have a little fun before we die.
    Have an excellent Tuesday.
    :D

Existential crisis: fin

jase, Funkm05, auminer and 4 others like this.
  8. intrcptrrdr

intrcptrrdr Well-Known Member

Yo Caustic, stop reading nietzsche, and start eating ice cream!

9. CausticYarn

I do love me a Jurassic Chomp DQ blizzard when I am burnt out on Keto. :p

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well good morning sunshine.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ouch! Can we guess what time of the.........

:D:D:D :Poke::crackup::Poke:

I don't know about the rest here but, for me, motorcycle activities is my "awesome gooey frosting center".....just the other day, I took my 12yo son out for his first street ride, only for about 5 hrs but it was simply awesome!

12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Yes, I agree with that. To be a bit clearer in my statement, no one would choose to separate children without a just reason to do so. The media is making it out like DHS and ICE are seeing a child and taking them away from parents just to do it. That’s not even remotely what’s happening.

Mexico is lost, it will take the people there to rise up and be willing to die to change that place. The cartels run it and there’s no argument anyone can make that says they don’t. Look at the murder of how many politicians or law enforcement personnel now?

We shouldn’t shut the door to those seeking a better life and we aren’t, haven’t , and no time in the foreseeable will we ever. What this administration is doing is making people play by the rules. You want a better life, then come, but you must do it legally. I support that as I think most Americans do.

It’s sad but not surprising that liberals are now fabricating stories and using children to paint this administration in a bad light. It’s the same song and dance as we saw after the Parkland shooting. They are grasping at anything and using anything.

badmoon692008, TurboBlew and blkduc like this.
  13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

14. CausticYarn

Actually, it's fertile week.
    Which means all I think about is babies and cute furry animals. Neither of which I can have.

My awesome gooey frosting center is riding, exploring, gardening, and giving my girls experiences they will never forget. so. I ain't got time fo' this shit. :D

cav115, XFBO and SUPER K like this.
  15. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

They are starting to listen to the Candice Owens out there. I been harping on this awhile. My The Great Society rant. The Blacks are getting wise.

16. lrrs517

Excellent way of putting it. I am going to use that.

17. lrrs517

blkduc and TSWebster like this.
  18. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

How bout them DQ sandwiches?:crackup:

19. CausticYarn

They aren't gluten free.

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

My avatar says he is cute and furry. But NO you are not allowed to actually touch him. You have to get on the list AND have him in the mood. But he hates kids so that part of your formula also must stay away. On further thought he said just suffer and he will be over in his spot chillin'