1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber Vintage?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by No Brakes, Jun 18, 2018.

1. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

Who’s in for Barber vintage racing? It’s been awfully lonely with just Mark, Eric and myself lately.
    Keith

Killswitch likes this.
  2. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

I would bring my bighorn, but its not really worth it since I have to race it in V3 and likely be by myself. If any other v1 bikes say they will be there. I'll try and have it ready. I'll probably be there with the SV.

3. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

If I can make it, I will bring the SV and a vintage something. I can most easily bring a V2 that I can bump to V3 or I can bring a V4 bike and bump to V5 or clubman. What should I bring, the 500 single or the Seca 550?

4. No Brakes

Bring something for v6lw and dsb.
    I also am bringing an SV

5. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I can probably get the FZ600 ready to go. That is V6LW isn't it? or is it V5?

6. Can-am

Can-am Well-Known Member

Race 14 on Saturday is round 2 of the vintage trifecta. $500 in prize money for vintage entrants. See details in thread at top of page. 350GP - V4 and Formula 500 and 2 Stroke are eligible to win the prizes. Round 1 at Cycle Jam had the largest grid so far under the new format. Let's get a good vintage showing at Barber.

7. Derf1278

Derf1278 Member

I'll be there running v8 hw. A couple of friends might join me in that race, but haven't confirmed yet.

8. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I would run V8 but will be out of the country.....

9. No Brakes

Don’t be scared.

10. No Brakes

I think the fz600 is elligible for both.

11. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

Anybody coming for v3 that is a v1 or v2 bike? I'm trying to decide if I need to get the bighorn ready.

12. DougBowie

DougBowie Well-Known Member

Walker said he might ????

13. lanehammond

lanehammond Well-Known Member

One of the fast v8 guys won’t be back till next year sadly lol

14. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

^^ I would like this post but I cant...... Hope your doing well Lane.....

15. lanehammond

lanehammond Well-Known Member

Aside from major withdrawals of racing I’m doing good just don’t want to come into the season half assed and get hurt again.. how long you gunna be gone

16. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

About 10 days.... I plan on doing the GNF, Tripe Crown at Barber with WERA and then Talladega and Barber with AHRMA with some TD's in the mix as well...