1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpinestars gear Shoei X-14 helmet

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by giantsfan83, Jun 8, 2018.

1. giantsfan83

giantsfan83 Well-Known Member

I’m selling my Alpinestars gear and Shoei X-14 helmet. The suit is Alpinestars GP Plus and is size 52 Euro. It has never been on the ground and never crashed in. I have the original sliders I’ll throw in with the suit. I never rode in a downpour and anytime it got wet I cleaned and conditioned it at home using My Chemical Guys cleaner and conditioner. All of the above applies to the gloves and the boots.

The gloves are GP Plus R in size M. The boots are SMX Plus in size 44 Euro.

The helmet is a Shoei X-14 Rainey replica in size M. I have a transition dark smoke visor on it now but I’ll also include the original clear visor. The helmet has never been wrecked in and I always cleaned it after a ride. The build date is 12/16.

All of the above gear is about 1 year old and was worn only when riding on the street. The gear has never seen the track, yet.

I’m asking $1,400OBO for the whole lot. I think the price is fair as I paid over $2,000 for everything, but I am willing to entertain any reasonable offer. Shipping is negotiable but will need to be determined once I know where it’s going. I’m in Statesville, NC which is about an hour North of Charlotte. I can price each item individually if you’re interested but I’d rather sell it all together.

This is everything you need to get straight on the track and be protected by some top notch gear.

Thanks for looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. giantsfan83

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Honda289

Honda289 Member

Would you sell the helmet separately?

4. giantsfan83

I would, PM me an offer

5. Honda289

Honda289 Member

PM sent

6. giantsfan83

The suit is sold!

Boots, gloves, and helmet still available. Make some offers!

7. BobSaget

BobSaget Active Member

Is the Shoei available?

8. giantsfan83

Yes it is

BobSaget likes this.
  9. giantsfan83

The boots and gloves are sold! I forgot to update