1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brand new Alpinestars GP Tech XL gloves

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by IronCactus, Jun 2, 2018.

1. IronCactus

IronCactus Well-Known Member

These are brand new with tags and box, never used Alpinestars GP Tech gloves size XL. Full grain leather and kangaroo leather on the palm. Kevlar in back and parts of palm (yellow stuff) and Knox style palm sliders. BUT they don’t fit me, for some reason every other Alpinestars glove in XL is perfect. These are too big. I found the below review from Revzilla that explains the sizing on these (they will fit like XXL aStars)
    Will trade for same new GP Tech in LARGE. Or will sell for $250 shipped to the 48. Will ship elsewhere at your cost. PayPal or in person cash. Will be at NJMP June 17 and 18.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. IronCactus

Messed up the pictures some how.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. IronCactus

Bump. These are brand new, CE 2 rated gloves one step below SuperTech. Open to reasonable offers and they can be seen at NJMP this Sunday-Monday.

4. PPPope

PPPope Well-Known Member

Pm sent

5. IronCactus

Still available. $225 in person. $235 shipped to 48 states.

BROsiah likes this.
  6. BROsiah

BROsiah Well-Known Member

gonna sell my gloves and seat by Thursday hopefully you still have them then

7. IronCactus

Still have them. Still available.

8. ffezro

ffezro Well-Known Member

Hey shoot me text. I’ll take them. 3107518395

9. IronCactus

I will ffero, but tomorrow night if @BROsiah doesn’t come through or tells me he’s out now. I’d expect the same courtesy here myself.

10. BROsiah

BROsiah Well-Known Member

im out i just checked the size chart on revzilla :-(

11. IronCactus

12. IronCactus

Turns out these are NOT sold. Open to reasonable offers. Will be at NYST, Pocono and NJMP in coming weeks if you wanted to coordinate in person.

13. IronCactus

Can be available at N2 NJMP Lightning this Sunday 7/29 and CSS at Thunder 7/30-7/31. If interested please speak up - a lot to pack for 3 days. $225 or best reasonable offer.

14. IronCactus

I still have these! See first post for pictures/description of brand new gloves that don’t fit me. I’m heading to the post office tomorrow to ship other stuff, could add these to the trip. $210 including USPS Priority shipping.