1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enough, let's see the books!

Discussion in 'General' started by CRRC93, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. John Branch

John Branch 90125

So CMRA members if you want to continue to have a place to race in Texas!!!! You might stand up for yourself and take note of what is going on!!! Or you will be traveling more to race with WERA!!! Not a bad thing !!!! So actually y’all should all do that !!!! The NEXT CMRA round you should go on strike!!! And go on a road trip to a different track!!! Meet new people!!! And put a END to this BULL SHIT!!!And GO RACE SOME WERA!!!! Maybe they could get the National Endurance going again!!!!

VFR#52 and jfcasley like this.
  2. jpence

jpence Well-Known Member

That is not true.

I pay 1/2 as much to race the CMRA, don't have to drive as far and I can endurance race. I wouldnt mind racing barber again though. track is nice.

3. Racer997

Racer997 Old Skool Racer

John Orchard. You read it. He posted that the financials have always been available to Directors on the CMRA message board, but he said nothing of why he and the other Directors refused to provide me, when I was a Director, with the same information the court has. He has so far failed to address my very specific question to him about this. The court order says nothing of restricting this information to any Director, let alone identifying what form or method that information can be restricted.

VFR#52 likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

John, you sure do yell a lot. Might want to cut back on the caffeine, maybe do some yoga and shit otherwise you might blow out a brain gasket and end up in a corner wearing a shit filled diaper and drooling on yourself.

or are you going for a Macho man kind of thing? SNAP INTO A SLIMJIM!!! OH YEAH!!! :D

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Cheese n Rice, did you even bother to read the lawsuits. :Poke:
    So why did Peyton file his lawsuit then?

BDRacing likes this.
  7. John Branch

John Branch 90125

You don’t understand Jordan!!!! You and everyone else are going to be paying MORE to race there!!! The $$$ it’s going to take to keep that club afloat after this completely for NO reason STUPID lawsuit!!! They will have no choice but to raise entry’s!!!!! And in the end it will be cheaper to take a roadtrip to race WERA!!! Do you understand what i am saying? It might not be this year or next??? But it is coming?? You can continue to listen to whoever!! Or listen to people you know! Not saying me!!! Or take a stand!!! How long do you plan on racing Texas or around ?? But i can guarantee those entry’s will go up!!!!! Before you raced!!! Back in the 1990s we we’re WERA and that was when racing was at its Best!!! When cmra split with WERA things went down for us in Texas Roadracing!!! Imo So it’s like our country!!! We are better all together rather being divided!!!! Again my OPINION

VFR#52 likes this.
  8. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Here is their 2016 Form 990 (tax return).. expect an increase/decrease of +/- 5% to get you an idea of the current year financials

Attached Files:

9. Racer997

Racer997 Old Skool Racer

I address him in my letter. Alan Dye. Alan is a good guy, really. In hindsight he admitted that ghost posting under another screen name on the WERA BBS was a silly idea. It is too bad he did all that stuff.

VFR#52 and G 97 like this.
  10. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Yeah my wife said i yell too in text. So Dave k im as calm as i am on a starting line. But let me ask you? How long have you raced? And where do you race at on a regular weekend? I have been collecting bikes to race with my boys for over 10 years. Like our world I would like to have a place for my kids to grow up in and if they choose to race motorcycles then they have a place to do it. But the way things are going. I don’t see us having a racing organization in Texas in the Future? Unless something changes? But lucky for me right now. We are racing USA BMX

VFR#52 likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

According to the court. The gag order stuff is very clear.

12. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Really??? :rolleyes:

13. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I need to copyright this..

"Club racing is where a group of like-minded people go to forget about life for awhile."

We pay these establishments to provide the means to forget, for 15-20 minutes at a time about the following things we all deal with on a daily basis:
    - Lawsuits
    - Childish adults who get their feelings hurt too easily
    - Shady people
    - P & L statements
    - BOD's

The complaints are all legit, I have no doubt. But to react to an earlier post about "Rise up and organize", with all due respect to the affected parties, f@ck that noise. I have enough to worry about.

panthercity and Joe Lopez like this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

John, I think I still own most of an old Katana 600 in like 5 boxes but I have no idea where it is. Sold everything else and don't even own a pair of race boots.

I'm long done racing. I don't bounce anymore, I splat and get hurt.

I feel bad for you Texas guys. I doubt you'll have a place to race by this time next year if this shit continues.

Pixelator, joec, VFR#52 and 2 others like this.
  15. Racer997

Racer997 Old Skool Racer

I hope your wrong. But I guess we keep doing things we have been doing for the last few years and find out the hard way. I stuck around all these years to see this happen? Sad.

VFR#52 likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Too many good people who love the sport out there, there will always be racing in Texas.

17. John Branch

John Branch 90125

Im with you Dave . But i still like to ride with my boys. But as i said before we need to have somwhere for our future generations to go! If i did not have CRRC to go race with when i was 18! I would have for SURE DIED on the ROAD! I know we have track days now. But track days are not the same as racing! I have done my share of taking from racing over the years! Now as i am trying to do with my boys! I what to give back in someway? Because as i have learned in life?! It’s all about give and take.Balance ying/yang

VFR#52 likes this.
  18. inge

inge Between fight or flight, one should choose wisely.

The Order is unusual. Defendants filed four (4) separate motions seeking what's now in force. I have opposed every single one.

Why? Because I can prove each and every allegation I made.

At the end of the day, the members, not the Defendants, own the CMRA. The CMRA will continue to exist without them.

To a few of Jordan's points:

There are three (3) separate cases. You are questioning my motives, not discussing Harding’s suit, which is the subject of this thread.

By way of background, I knew Nancy was skimming when she accidentally forwarded a weekend report to Linz in 2013, who then sent it to me. Linz knew I had previously done the math and had questions why we spent so much to race on Texas tracks, which were far less expensive than what WERA and CCS pay.

Linz told Nancy and Walter I would be good for the board – because I asked questions. We don't have to wonder what they thought - the text messages speak for themselves.

Fast forward to 2014 – you began riding to races with us, but you brought your girlfriend, who you eventually married. She was such a problem, you were disinvited to all future events if you chose to bring her. I continue to think of you as a friend. That said, you’re emotional. I won’t drag your wife or various friendships through the mud, but you should take an honest look at why you hate the one guy that had the guts to tell you what you needed to hear.

Of note, you were there when I continually pried a former director for information during 2014. It was clear to me he knew exactly what Nancy and Walker were up to, but was willing to ignore it. I have zero tolerance for cowards or people that were charged with looking after someone else's money, but pay lip service to actually doing so.

Even after the individual Defendants sent multiple letters to my former bosses attempting to have me fired, I still offered to resolve the case, provided they covered my costs, apologized and sent me the financial records. [I don't recall the exact details, but someone on this tread had/might still have a complete list he is free to share.] Sounds simple, right?! - But no, here we are, four years and two additional lawsuits later.

Finally, I am OK with the Defendants spending every single penny they have arguing there is nothing to hide. I know how to get the CMRA's money back and the Texas market will continue to exist - with or without them.

obcbr and VFR#52 like this.
  19. joec

joec brace yourself

I guess it's lost in me. I mean, you pay an organization/business membership fees to be able to race your motorcycle. They organize everything and you show up, pay the extra entry fees etc, and go race.

If they provide that service to you, and youre happy with that service, why get involved in the drama? Who cares if they're paying for a boat, or new house addition, or whatever, as long as the service provided is satisfactory....

I could care less what pie mongo buys with his money, or what car ev wants really. Same for vrra, uscra, ahrma.. blow it on whores and coke I could care less. Just keep making the dates, providing a good service, and letting me race.

Steve, I don't know you from anyone, but not getting your number almost made me laugh. I'm sure youre way more grown up than that. It seems trivial.

20. inge

inge Between fight or flight, one should choose wisely.

WERA can do whatever management wishes - it's a business and racers have no ownership. If a racer doesn't like the service, he leaves for a competitor.

The CMRA is owned by the racers. When employees steal, they do so from Jordan and every other racer's pocket. These racers scream over a $5 gate fee increase - but most lack the guts to ask where that money went.

Unfortunately, the Defendants have come to believe they ARE the CMRA, rather than merely entrusted with it's management.

Boman Forklift and VFR#52 like this.