04 SV650 Race Bike $3,500 OBO

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by wcoats, Jul 7, 2016.

1. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Selling my 04 SV650 with an 05 GSXR front end. It has a TX rebuilt title in my name. I purchased it in 2013 as a crashed street bike and turned it into a race bike. It's been my back up SV race bike since then so it only gets ridden a few times per year.

On the bike:
    -Ohlins Rear shock with 525 lbs/in spring
    -05 GSXR 600 front end with 0.9 kg/mm springs
    -Front brakes from an 08 R6.(Brembo master cylinder and calipers)
    -PC III
    -Leo Vince titanium full system.(Muffler is a little dented and has been shortened)
    -Lightened flywheel/sprag assembly(less stress on the crank and is spins up faster)
    -520 chain with 15 - 44 Vortex sprokets
    -Vortex rearsets
    -Aftermarket clip-ons(unsure on brand)
    -GSXR steering dampener
    -Body work: 05 GSXR upper and lower fairing currently on the bike with SV street tail on it. I'll include the 05 GSXR race tail with it, but it will require some fittig. Has red and black paint job(rattle can, so not sure how well it will last)

Spares:
    -Rear wheel
    -Rear stand
    -OEM GSXR clip-ons

Bike is located in Charlotte NC. I can deliver it to the WERA races at Roebling July 17-18th and VIR August 6-7th and will have the bike with me if it doesn't sell before then. It would be a great bike to pick up to compete in the RBOM SV Challenge at VIR. Contact me at 919-961-28 five five

I'll take some detailed pictures on Sunday afternoon or Monday when I get a chance and post them up.

2. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Here are some pictures of the bike:

3. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Here is the GSXR tail section that will also come with the bike
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Bike comes with Pirelli slicks, SC1 front and SC2 rear with enough life left for a race or track day weekend or two. Price is OBO

5. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

6. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

I just added dynojet quick shifter to it, set up for GP shift.

7. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

Nice bike, if I'd sell my 06 636, I'd be interested.

8. lateapexer

lateapexer Local slow poke

Is your 636 for sale on here?

9. lance89

lance89 Well-Known Member

No I haven't advertised it yet. Here is my cell if you would like info on it. 7one73601805. Thanks Lance

10. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Bump. Feel free to make reasonable offers. If the buyer would prefer SV body work instead of GSXR body work I have a set of Sharkskinz SV body work I can put on.

Also I can deliver the bike to the following upcoming track events:
    -Road Atlanta 8/6 -8/7 with STT
    -Road Atlanta 9/10 - 9/11 WERA race weekend
    -VIR 9/17 - 9/18 CCS Race Weekend (Also the RBOM challenge race with $6K in cash payouts. You could buy this bike to compete in it)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  11. Easton S Pal

Easton S Pal New Member

Still available?