1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Just check your damn inbox once in a while. :D

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Not sure which is worse.......tucking the front and just getting it over with or being the guy heading downhill in the dirt having to come up with an escape plan ASAP!!:eek:

3. joec

joec brace yourself

I'm pretty sure that video was covered in the past with some of the participating members discussing it. Great race to watch though.

4. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

This guy makes me laugh, really does have some good video's.
    SO penetrating oil, which one you like. This did change my mind.

joec likes this.
  5. condon66

condon66 Member well known

6. condon66

condon66 Member well known

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Every seen a Ford pick-up truck do a 50/50 grind on a highway divider?.....now you have :D

It looks like the truck is barely fazed by it too. Might be good marketing dept footage for one of those "Built Ford Tough" ad campaigns.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    ToofPic likes this.
  8. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Those light poles just break away with ease

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sadly, I must report that the laws of physics defeated François Gissy this week during a 190-mph+ practice run. R.I.P. :(

Here is the old video, in YouTube format.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

This thing finally wiped out all my koi fish. :mad: Some of them were just under a foot long and 8 years old.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

third production car from them under 7 min there:

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They were supposed to make a demo lap this weekend before the 24 Hours with the 919 that broke the lap record at Spa a few weeks ago (and with the 962 that holds the current record of 6:11).

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

porsche response: Nein!

Ducti89 and Lazy Destroyer like this.
  15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Should have shot him instead of filming him. :Poke:

We had a crane discover our pond at camp several years ago. Alot of it is shallow, 1 - 2 feet, fucker cleaned out every fish in it.

Kyle Brosius and ToofPic like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, I thought it was just me thinking that. I mean, for someone who loves posting photos of his guns, that's an epic failure to protect his sushi.

Phl218 likes this.
  17. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

One strand of electric fence also works well.I had a pond,and sump pump that kept fresh river water circulating in.
    I smelled a very stank ass smell one day,and walked down the bank and found one of those birds dead from getting shocked.
    Had'nt planned on it,but he didnt eat any more of my fish after that.

18. ToofPic

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. ToofPic

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

large scale ocean plastic recovery(tech section) from a wizard 23 yr old