1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Building an 08 Yamaha R6 track bike for coaching -looking for parts

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by AMA229, Apr 24, 2018.

1. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Hello all, I’m working on building an 08 R6 for coaching future racers and track day enthusiasts. Looking for used rear sets, clip on’s, exhaust, suspension, crash protection, steering stabilizer, etc. Trying to build relatively cheaply. Please let me know what you may have.
    Regards,
    Bryan
    702-524-2222
    N2 control rider
    WERA #491
    CCS #491

2. 01wj

01wj Well-Known Member

I have a set of Woodcraft frame sliders that I'm not going to use. They have been down once so one of the pucks is a bit worn, but still functional. Honestly, it's been ground down little enough that personally I wouldn't even bother. $40 shipped

Also, I noticed the Vegas area code. I'm up there every now and then and have a set of Optimal racing bodywork w/ the super sport tail that I drilled and fitted and then the bike got stolen so I don't need it anymore. Was planning to keep it as a spare for my other R6, but I might be willing to part w/ it if you are close and are interested. (Otherwise shipping can be a bit of a bear)

3. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Thank you. I have the bodywork covered. Let me think about the frame sliders. Anything else you may be willing to part with?
    Regards,
    Bryan

4. 01wj

01wj Well-Known Member

Unfortunately most the other stuff laying around is stock stuff (rear sets, etc) so I'm guessing you're probably not looking for them.

5. Benmont

Benmont Well-Known Member

Ive got a full leo vince exhaust with rash on the tip for 300 shipped. Works fine. Have front and rear racetech suspension would do for 800.

6. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Would you mind sending a couple photos to my email? [email protected]
    Thank you!
    -Bryan

7. Benmont

Benmont Well-Known Member

Yeah im going to my shop tonight I will take some pics

8. RyanJG

RyanJG Well-Known Member

Bryan what else are you needing? I have an Akra slip on, maybe some frame sliders. let me know.

9. G2G

G2G I feel the need

I have a set of Akro headers for sale. $250

10. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Thank you.

11. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Still looking guys and gals....

12. Lavana

Lavana The coming

13. The

The Baddest Mofo in Town

14. reemus

reemus Well-Known Member

I have a set of graves rear sets in great shape. $250

15. reemus

reemus Well-Known Member

Also have a graves left side case cover brand new in package 180 shipped.