1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Froggy's Moto Tours

Discussion in 'General' started by ryoung57, May 2, 2018.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Has anyone done one of Corey West's tours around Eureka Springs, AR?

2. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Steve Breckenridge has I think.
    Sounded pretty cool.

3. dmj_88

dmj_88 Active Member

I took a KTM 690 Enduro down to Arkansas while my wife and I planned to spend some time down there hiking, canoeing, riding etc. I met up with Cory so he could lead me on a ride. He was on his Honda Africa Twin and we did both paved and dirt roads and the ride was AWESOME. Arkansas is a great place to visit, and Cory does a great job highlighting the exceptional roads his state has to offer.

Attached Files:

corywest13 and TLR67 like this.
  4. dmj_88

dmj_88 Active Member

CorEy*

5. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

We got a chance to hang out at TTBC a little bit and he is a really great guy! Can't see how it wouldn't be a ball.

corywest13 likes this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Are you telling me he doesn’t even know how to spell his own name? ;)

(I can’t change it)

7. corywest13

corywest13 Member

I’ve got bikes to rent (Honda XR 400’s, XR 250’s, and a DR 200 for your short friend or wife) and a fun assortment of killer dirt roads. If you have a street bike and want to be guided around, there is no shortage of twisty paved roads as well. Come see me in Eureka Springs, Arkansas!! [email protected]

stk0308, Boman Forklift, 418 and 2 others like this.
  8. RioHondoHank

RioHondoHank Well-Known Member

As one that has know Cory since he was born I know the correct spelling has no e. I often see people spelling it incorrectly.