1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CCS and AHRMA drama!

Discussion in 'General' started by Gino230, May 1, 2018.

1. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I keep waiting for the inside info to show up here- on FB they are accusing someone of tampering with bikes at last weekend's NJMP round, and someone is making all kinds of complaints about favoritism at the AHRMA willow round.

Instead I'm stuck reading about divorces and Broome's weightlifting routine. WTF where are our investigative Beeb reporters?

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What's a CCS? :D

3. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Oh, AHRMA. You're always good for clean pits, beautiful paint jobs and whiney femmy lawyer-ball racing.

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

They go fast there, but man there is always some kind of drama!

5. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

did someone put cheater cams in a R3?

rcarson15 likes this.
  6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Ooohhhh
    Sounds like some old school shenanigans. Man I miss when the beeb was like this, Italian cams and 3 ft screwdrivers

Makes me want to get a bike and grid up gain, just to start some beeb drama....sigh.... the good old days

7. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

According to Eric they have not found the culprit.

8. guzziguy

guzziguy Well-Known Member

I heard it was about con-rods, carillo maybe?

9. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

wonder if clarence is back?

jeremy dunn and Gorilla George like this.
  10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I for one am glad WERA doesn't have drama.

:Poke:

11. mike574

mike574 Well-Known Member

When they took down the facebook post I thought maybe someone was caught, someone messed with my buddy's bike at njmp this weekend. Who ever it was this weekend if caught should go to jail.

track wagon and MELK-MAN like this.
  12. I know Carry Andrews is not too happy.

13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I can understand why Carry is not happy. The grid spots didn't make any sense at all to me. You just kind of line up in the general vicinity of where you should be. There was a grid marshal there, but he did nothing to help me find my grid spot, even when I was begging him with sign language. I've gridded up at Willow Springs a few hundred times, but never had trouble like this. I thought the grid marshal was supposed to help and make sure the grid is good before the race starts?

My first time racing with AHRMA. I was very happy with everything, and thankful I am far removed from the politics there.

14. Lavana

Lavana The coming

No one should mess with anyone’s bike. Playing or not...

15. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

It was extremely disheartening to read the comments from long time racers who were not surprised by this at all and have made a habit of loading their bikes up at night.

16. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

After they spend time in prison (5yrs or so min and a felony on their record should make their lives miserable), they should be banned from EVERY RACE TRACK in the US.

People messing with others bikes is one of the reasons I got another enclosed trailer.

17. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Waaay too much drama in that club.

18. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Man, in the Jack Thompson days (I think that was his name) you can say what you will about the power hungry lawyer dweebs out there, but the grids were extaordinarily well organized as well as the entire race procedure. Those riders' meeting were something serious! You paid attention or you got your dick slapped.

19. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Wireless motion sensor cameras?Trail cams?

20. Theducatiman

Theducatiman Well-Known Member

What happened to his bike??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phl218 likes this.