1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garage Clear out...lots of parts and gear for sale

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by rhinorsv, Sep 17, 2017.

1. rhinorsv

rhinorsv Well-Known Member

Decided to get a jump on clearing out stuff from old race bikes & gear i don't use anymore. See the list below...just PM here and i'll send pics if you need to see them right away. Otherwise, i'll list the pics in the next couple of days.

Prefer local pickup or drop off at a track event (i plan on hitting Roebling, NJMP, VIR and NC bike before the end of the year)

LIke new radiator for 2009-2016 Suzuki GSXR1000 - includes reservoir and all brackets - $120

Set of 2009+ GSXR1000 wheels (front & rear). Powder-coated white, have a few nicks from tire mounting but they are straight and true - $350

Limited edition AGV Corsa Rossi Winter Test helmet with rain and dark shields. Wore it once in a practice session and kept it as a backup. Like new and is Retail is $950 selling it for $650 including extra shields

New Alpinestars GP Pro gloves (black/white) - size medium - Retail is $180 selling for $95

Older Yamaha Zuma in a box - bought is a project i never got to and is in pieces will give away for FREE along with performance piston kit.

1992 BMWR100 Cafe racer project - bought as another winter project and had all the wiring fixed to get it running strong. Needs some work but is a great cafe/scrambler project. Paid $1800 for it and spent $1000 getting it running. First $1750 takes it.

Sebimoto Race bodywork for 2010 - 2015 Honda CBR1000 paid $500 for the bodywork and will sell for $100 as its been chopped up a bit.

Pirellis Supercorsa SC Rear Tire takeoffs - SC2 compund will take $50 each

2. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Where are you located?

3. Hdunham17

Hdunham17 Active Member

4. rhinorsv

I'm in the D.C. Metro area and I replied to your pm

5. dmeyerutah

dmeyerutah USBA365

still have the gloves?

6. milespotnuse

milespotnuse Active Member

pm sent, I think

7. dmeyerutah

dmeyerutah USBA365

8. rhinorsv

Yep. I'll email pics of what I got by the am

9. rhinorsv

Hey Fellas

Lots of interest in the “Zuma in a box”. Hey its buried in my storage trailer and as I’ve told a few of you its rough but all the parts are their along with a new cylinder, consumables and odds and ends. Its a project that’s why its free

If your interested just send someone over to look at it as i’m pulling it out to take pics and all that nonesese. If i pull it out and no one wants it i’m taking it to the scrap yard.

Not trying to be difficult but I’m putting as much effort into selling it as it will return to me from a cash perspective...which is nothing lol.

E

10. rhinorsv

Pics sent on the gloves.

11. rhinorsv

Let me clarify on the Zuma a bit:

Bought it as a craigslist special for $400 bucks about 5 years ago. Has a crap black rattle trap paint job on the bodywork and wheels
    Doesn’t run and looked like it was submerged in water
    Bought a whole new drivetrain off of eBay and a new big bore kit for it as it came with a big expansion chamber and high performance carb
    Bought another big piston for it
    Have a few consumables for it oil, transmission weights, belts bolts etc.

Its a project and you could get it running for a couple hundred of bucks and elbow grease. Its no looker but thought i could save her.

12. boxcrash

boxcrash Loading.....Please Wait

Do you still have these gloves? I know that was forever ago.... :)

13. rhinorsv

No sir!

14. wolfie109

wolfie109 Well-Known Member

Do you know what version R100 it started as?