1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No calls for van control yet?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not a dude sanctuary and not interrupting. But we all know some guy(s) that would sleep with ANY woman. I've never found that to be remotely true for women.

2. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

You haven't met my sister :D

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

Bet I've met even worse :D

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I actually remember the exact moment I fully became aware of that. :D In a motel just outside Orlando, summer 1992. Sharing my room with a friend of mine who had been in a relationship with a pretty hot chick for about three years. He let a couple of chicks into our room that had me wondering if he was taking drugs without my knowledge. I was in the middle of a long dry spell and I still wouldn't have touched either one with a 10-foot pole. And he would have banged them if I hadn't thrown them out when one tried to kiss me.

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

As my old ball coach used to say, "Any port in a storm". Some guys think it's always raining.

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Maybe your standards were too high. :crackup:

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh, most definitely. But I'm never complained that it was women's fault that I couldn't get laid. :D

crashman likes this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You keep pointing out that some people like to go out with no intention of hooking up. Granted. My point was, and is, if males and females go out with the intention of getting laid, females will be able to find a willing partner far more often than males and can probably be a bit more selective.

9. CausticYarn

I didn't over look that - My second point being that in a bar scene - there are likely more available men than available women. Of course women can be more selective if men are in high supply. Just like on ladies night when men can be more selective. Try being the ugly girl on ladies night and getting laid.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Everyone has to play the odds. Sure there are more women on ladies night, there are usually more men too because the drinks you buy for the ladies cost less. Even on ladies night, the guys are far more likely to go home alone than a woman that want some.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All she has to do is go to a different bar.... Guys can go to ladies night and walk out solo with ease :D

12. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Similar quality story, same realization moment - Roommate in college brought two hammered and coked out trolls back from the bar with "us". He was trying like crazy to keep me hanging out when we got to the house and I didn't want to be the downer that ruined his night. I tried to act like I was into one of the girls but she could tell I didn't want to touch her at all. So she sweetened the pot with "don't worry, I can be your girlfriend if that's what you're worried about". :Puke:"Good night John, hope you get to bang them both"

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Armpit fat? Is that a thing?

14. CausticYarn

Okay, so what I am getting here is:

Women who want to get laid - spread your cheeks behind the 7-11.

Dudes - go to one of those “massage parlors”

Sounds fulfilling.

And yes - I know we were talking merely about getting laid...

15. CausticYarn

Yeah.
    That or I just need to buy different bras :D

Metalhead likes this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Shopping is easier

17. CausticYarn

How fucking ironic. The incel community was created by a woman :crackup:

18. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So if there are male and female chapters of the incel club, why can't they see the obvious solution?

badmoon692008, Funkm05 and auminer like this.
  20. CausticYarn

Because they hate eachother (not all of them fall here obviously).

Many female incels have become factions in the radical feminist groups that think all hetero sex is rape.

Many male incels have become gym rats that hate women who don’t try as hard as they do to stay fit. So even if they are similar ratings on the looks scale - fat chicks are a no go.

Basically - just a bunch of whiny, hypocritical, entitled, twats.