1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cota MotoGp Thread (Drama Inside)

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 16, 2018.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I think he could do well in Superbike if he gets a good ride. That's a stacked ass field too though, getting a good bike would be tough.

I googleplexed the Austin start for Moto2, but there's nothing. Here's one that looked similar, Marquez Dos' umbrella hottie covered up her big uns with a t-shirt though. Of course there's no hiding them at a certain point. :D

[​IMG]

mike-guy likes this.
  2. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

So, if Marquez Dos makes it to MotoGP next season (I'd say it's dead certain as long as he finishes top 3 in Moto2 this year), how long until Marquez Uno cannonballs him?

Is Marquez Uno enough of a sociopath asshole to berm his own brother? My money says yes, yes he is! If Marquez Dos is invited to Rossi's ranch and says yes, will Marquez Uno take umbrage? Gonna be some awkward ass times at the Marquez family Christmas circa 2019.

rafa likes this.
  3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I sure hope so :)

He didn't do it at Valencia when he had the chance a couple years ago, though that wasn't a race, so......

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

C'mon it is your brother......you beat the crap out of them for free when growing up on a daily basis!!! Of course you would berm him and not worry about Christmas time....I mean c'mon, I'm your older brother, you should get out of the way once you hear me!!!!

crashman likes this.
  6. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

All the races were less than exciting this weekend.

Although Randy Krummenacher in WSSP was a great ride.

I think we may be watching Roger Lee Hayden’s last season in MotoAmerica.

samizx7 likes this.
  7. Joe Lopez

Joe Lopez Well-Known Member

Man, watching Roger Lee in Race 1 hurt.
    He even got lapped.
    I’d like to say he was riding with a heavy heart.
    But, it still hurt.
    Nice pace by Jake “The Ostrich” Lewis though.

8. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Mir looks good.

9. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

I am thinking perhaps you did not see the supersport 300 race? Well worth the time.

TX Joose likes this.
  10. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Yep....that is the last one I have left to watch. Forgot about that one.

11. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

I worked as a track marshal in T8, I could see 6, 7, 8 and 9. MM was putting a tenth or two on the field in the t 7-8-9 section. I could also see 11 and most of the back straight all the way into 12. Terminal velocity at the end of the back straight was impressive, they were going so deep before breaking I don't know how they stay on the bikes... Had a front row seat to the crash fest in T9 during Saturdays Moto America race. Elias bike as a handful in the rain, he seemed to struggle managing a brutal power band compared to the Yamaha's exiting 9. The radio said Elias hit 209mph in practice but in Sundays race they said 189mph, not sure it was correct but if he did 209 that is impressive, Crutchlow was credited with top Moto GP speed at 215mph.

Ra.Ge. Raptor likes this.
  12. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

KRJR came and spoke to the corner workers Saturday. Told some funny stories about racing Biaggi and how he messed with him. Garrett was also there, talked about the challenges of riding a super bike, it was nice for both of them to spend time with the flaggers and corner workers.

13. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Mostly agree, but MotoAmerica Superbike Race 2 battle for 4th place was pretty damn good.

Overall, though, most of the races were a processional....

FZ1guy and badmoon692008 like this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good racing was out there for sure, just not for the wins.

15. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I love this - ""It's when you get sucked along in the slipstream and in the braking zone you're behind people that you don’t decelerate well."

So um, you as a rider aren't riding the bike properly dumbass :crackup:

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

BigBird and HPPT like this.
  18. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Ra.Ge. Raptor and badmoon692008 like this.
  19. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Boman Forklift and MachineR1 like this.
  20. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Just reinforces how much I dislike him.

Boman Forklift likes this.