1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The WERA "Family"

Discussion in 'General' started by Jon Wilkens, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

What a bunch of cool ass bastiges we have at the track every weekend. :rock:

After a minor cock-up on my part redrilling my front axle safety wire hole...I managed to snap the bit just as it broke through leaving the snapped off part IN the damn hole (of course:()...Drew (can't remember his last name and rides a Honda CBR) came to the rescue and got the snapped off bit out of the hole!!! WIN! :clap:

THEN, after ANOTHER cock-up on my part...went out for first race, raced, came back to pits to find rear warmer HOT HOT HOT and front one dead. Hmmmmm...forgot to unplug them when removing them...damn. :oops: Well, Keith Buras had a spare front warmer for me to use for last two races. WIN! :clap:

Big thanks for the help fellas...you saved my day and allowed me to race. I took the top step for LWTSS/LWTSB/FORM2 , and without your help, that would NOT have happened. :bow::bow::bow::bow:

2. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

Glad to help. Great riding with you this weekend Jon. See ya next round.

cajun636 and Jon Wilkens like this.
  3. Jon Wilkens

Riding "with"?? LOL, more like riding PAST...Thanks again Keith and still trying to keep up with you on that Yamaha.

No Brakes likes this.
  4. Tonyp425

Tonyp425 Well-Known Member

Awesome stuff haf fun out there with you guys way down on hp but I got to work on corner speed at least

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  5. Jon Wilkens

It was Drew Everett that helped me out on the axle.