1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Cota MotoGp Thread (Drama Inside)

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 16, 2018.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Fixed

Boman Forklift likes this.
  2. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

True also lol

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I mean, 2nd on back was great!

4. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Tilke + modern = snooze. Mathematical law.

BigBird and cha0s#242 like this.
  5. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

The truth.

6. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

Well I did! Yea the race blew but it was cool to have the experience. I had a glimmer of hope that ianonne was going to slam into him at T1 where I was but never even had the chance. Strangely enough the motoamerica race watching from T11 grand stands was the best racing I saw.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He might be a retard at times but how can you honestly hate on the newest GOAT? Yeah, I prefer Rossi but the Joker will go down as the greatest ever unless he does something epicly stupid and some court convicts time of it.

Perfect in damn near every corner every lap today.

scottn, crashman, Lincoln46 and 6 others like this.
  8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Sweaty is thinking no one will ever think back on that little fuck...

9. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I like the little sociopath precisely because he’s simultaneously a genius and a maniac. When he’s not throwing away points chucking his bike into the gravel or doing his best kamikaze impression into other riders he’s utterly devastating the field. Other riders might have the ability to cannonball dudes and especially teammates and throw away races or fuck off into the sunset, but in combination in one smiley little dude it’s definitely exciting. Imagine if Marquez stopped throwing away races because he saw the red mist. May as well stop watching MotoGP at that point because it’d get real boring for a few years.

Phl218, Razr and ToofPic like this.
  10. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Herrin and Scholtz were dicing each other up!

badmoon692008, Phl218 and busa99 like this.
  11. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

Even wonder how hard Toni Elias is actually even pushing "his" limit....just makes you wonder seeing how easily he walks away from the field and he's no spring chicken either! He certainly has squelched the comments we have all made countless times about why our American boys rarely get the opportunity to play on the world stage.

Personal disclaimer....our MA back markers could whoop me sideways!

busa99 likes this.
  12. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Not a single mention of the right-side podium girl's rack?

Ya'll are slacking.....

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

I just wonder what MM93 sees that no one else can at COTA? it's like he's riding a different track than everyone else

Razr likes this.
  14. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

The best always are.

BigBird likes this.
  15. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

I was sitting in turn 15 and his lines through that complex are completely different than what any of the others ran. I noticed it on Saturday as well and thought it was a qualifying line, but I noticed that it's very similar to what line the Moto2 guys were taking. I not sure why none of the other riders picked up on that. His bike was also visibly more sorted. When coming out of 15 some of the other bikes were bucking as they got on the power, but MM's was totally planted. I was hoping he would have blown a corner or two to make things more interesting, but I don't think he was pushing that hard and was still gaping the field.

Lincoln46 and BigBird like this.
  16. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I was also really annoyed how they never got around to cleaning the damn lens on the T11 camera. Had a gigantic splotch on it for like the entire weekend, for both the MotoGP/2/3 and MA races.

17. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

Pictures

18. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I know, right?! What the hell was with that? Nobody in production noticed that?

Dragginass likes this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Gronk like motorcycle. Gronk like to make sweet sweet love to motorcycle.

20. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I told my wife watch.... They will show Brad Pitt or someone down on the Grid.... Then that big Doofus gets interviewed...

Joe Lopez likes this.