1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the FTP's amongst us

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 27, 2014.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

This is the best part.

“McAusland's employment status could not be determined late Friday.”
    :crackup:

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

No.

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You clearly don’t get it. Mike is literally the ONLY one here that understands what went down. We’re all just too blinded by police love. :rolleyes:

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

We all just want people who run from the police to be shot. Obviously.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Why give them a chance to run. Duh.

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

You wouldn't know a fact if it smacked you in the face.

The fact is you don't give a fuck about the evidence.

The fact is you don't want to hold the ass clown responsible for his own stupid actions.

The fact is, you would rather blame the cops because it serves your self righteous ego.

Everything that happened was the direct results of the actions of the ass clown. I'm sorry you're so fucked in the head to understand that.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Mike, with each post hacking at the police you dig yourself a little deeper into that "anti-cop" mentality. Just look at your first set of questions. There is no way in hell that anyone could answer those questions. We, nor you, know why someone does anything. Was he scared, confused, just being belligerent? Was he just trying to show the police that all he was holding was a phone and they took it as a weapon? We do not know do we.
    You judge the actions of the police officers with the all knowing eye of a Monday morning quarterback and you do it every time. Try to remember that all of these situations are happening in a very confusing environment (for both sides of the issue) and just about anything can happen. Since the advancement of the idea of the deliberate killing of police officers seems to be upon us try to remember what those officers have hidden in the back of their mind. What kind of action would you take when being threatened with the loss of your life brought on by a suspected law breaker?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's official, even with video you refuse to see facts in front of you. Even people who DONT normally side with cops can see why this idiot got himself shot.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Keep lowering those requirements/standards......it's going to do wonders for them. Democrats are clueless managers, they couldn't run a convenient store let alone govern. Their mayor just went away to the Federal pen on corruption charges too this past yr.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh please, dirty cops is nothing new.

Especially in the vicinity of the GW. :Poke:

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Oh please, if you only had an actual clue about THAT specific area, dept and/or police culture there. ;)

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I've seen Law & Order. Bitch. :Poke:

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Well, that certainly makes you about as qualified as today's journalists or Mike even, on police matters. LOL!

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Go polish your jackboots, Heinrich. :Poke: :crackup:

15. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

No, it's the fault of all the other wackjobs and thugs that HAVE had a gun and shot at cops when they decided to give someone the benefit of the doubt and took that minute to verify.

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Glad to hear that they found the shithead that shot the two Dallas cops and the Home Depot LP guy yesterday. When I heard about the shooting, and heard where the dude ran to, first thing I thought was that this was a planned event and the guy had a solid getaway plan. That Home Depot would be a pretty darn good place for an ambush. Multiple avenues and means of escape. Interstate loop 635 right there. 75 may as well be an interstate. Forest Ln is a multi-line thoroughfare. DART bus and train right there. Cottonwood Creek (where the guy ran into) goes for miles both directions. Plenty of places / ways to run... plenty of places to hide/blend.

If they hadn't found him yet, I'd be thinking that this was just the first in a string.

</cop sympathy>

<cop bashing>

:D

17. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

code3ryder likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Omalu is seriously nuts. Didn't he raise some sort of outcry to equate letting kids play football with child abuse?

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

Omula: “I find it extremely unusual that an outside doctor is reviewing an autopsy report and is coming out to state am wrong,” he told the Sacramento Bee. “A doctor cannot say another doctor is wrong. All you can say is, I don’t agree with the opinion of that doctor.”

Wut?
    Pretty sure a doctor can be wrong. This guys a quack.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator