1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're delusional. I simply said I expected people to back off, in this case especially Russsia. I am still for taking out those who use chemical weapons, never said otherwise. I also never said how they should be taken out or when.

Try to pay attention, the words I use are there for a reason.

2. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Was just looking for a little clarification to see two things: 1) where you’d place “remaining covert” in the definition and 2) if by your own definition, success is defined by people not knowing what they are doing (strategy and operations) how much of that was taken into account with your earlier statement of nonsensical telegraphing.

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, yeah, he sure still seems, to me, to be what I've described all along, and a nutcase to boot. The thing is that, for now at least, he's our nutcase so we'll live with that. :D

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

For starters, I would suggest a covert operation should remain covert until it is concluded, but that's just a suggestion. You okay with that definition or would you like to work on being a bigger ass than you already are? As for part two of your query, I will not presume to assign ignorance to people with access to more information than the press, or either of us for that matter. I do recall a time when, by and large, members of the media were Americans first and journalists second. That priority seems to have reversed itself these days.

5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Syria is a shit hole, the Trumpster was spot on. Poison gas or barrel bombs make little distinction when the body count is totaled up. I'd love to see Assad meet his maker but then what? If WWI taught us anything (which it probably didn't) poison gas is not a weapon that can be tolerated. Unfortunately there are enough demented "leaders" in this world that just don't give a f*ck about accepted norms. It seems like this is another Shia vs Sunni tribal war. The issue started back in 1919 when the Ottoman empire was split up, countries carved up out of the remains with puppet leaders put in place. Most of these regimes have withered away (the Shah in Iran for example), Assad is just another one trying to hold on. The bigger issue is Russia forming alliances with all the various Shia governments like Iran, now Syria (Shia minority)...soon to be Iraq.

6. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

To quit asking this on here...and actually get out and make a move.;)

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

11. blkduc

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I absolutely LOVE me some Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and thoroughly enjoy her daily press briefings.

13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

:D

14. blkduc

I love that the smartest, toughest, greatest women in politics are all Republican. They also have Haley!

15. blkduc

K51000 likes this.
  16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

K51000 likes this.
  17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Another thing chapelle was right about!

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Nice to see how France has taken a position with us regarding Iran etc.
    I don’t think this would have ever happened if not for Trump taking the strong position that he has.

K51000 likes this.