1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Jonathan Chadic

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Pixelator

Pixelator Well-Known Member

RIP and prayers to the family and friends.

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

You gotta be shitting me

Ride in peace

4. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

5. Debonair

Debonair Well-Known Member

Fuck!
    RIP

6. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

RIP, GrayGhost

7. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I’m almost speechless and that does not happen often. I got the call at 5 am this morning. I’ve been to the crash site twice today. It’s bad. Me and JC were tight for several years. Went everywhere on twos and cut up and just had a helluva time living.

I had known him for longer but we connected later on and I took him to his first trackday at talladega and I promptly wadded my shit up and got hurt. He was a godsend and loaded me up and came to my shop with another good friend and took my crashed bike apart.

Me doing trackdays with him lead to him getting into Racing since I was back Racing at the time. We rode ADV bikes all over the smokies and camped with all the usual guy stuff. Damn good times. I got back onto dirtbikes after a layoff from it and he bought his first. I went with him on his first dirt ride.

I have a lot of pics on my work pc, I’m off this week moving but I’ll try to post up some good stuff later on. I’m going to miss the guy. We had our differences later on but we both respected each other immensely. Our paths crossed locally on ride meet ups and me and him always shook hands and patted each other on the back and remembered the good times we had together.

RIP JC

BigBird, Wheel Bearing, Suzi and 13 others like this.
  8. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Ugh, RIP.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  9. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Damn. Rest easy racer.

10. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

11. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

I’m not on Facebook but his last post with dash pic and headlight beam with easy to see location less than a mile from the end was at 8:21, rankin county SO rolled at 8:30.

No one needs to know the timeline in between. I talked with the property owner today he’s in his late 70s to early 80s we discussed the site and what he thought happened. We both think we know what happened, wasn’t rider error regardless of what’s been reported. Yea he was going fast but that’s not what caused the abrupt right exit off a straight road. He was too good a rider for that and that was his road he lives only a mile or three from there. I saw fight and struggle at the site. I’m going to rest easy knowing he died doing what he loved to do, ride the shit out of a motorcycle!

Suzi and MachineR1 like this.
  12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Well I am glad for that, and sad for him and for you and for all of his loved ones.

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Sorry Roy.... RIP and prayers to all...

Do you think he may have avoided a Deer or something?

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Sorry Roy.

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

RIP GrayGhost. Isn't he the guy with Porsches and a Lambourghini Gallardo? Sounds like he knew how to ride and have a fun time.

Sorry for your loss Roy.

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

RIP GrayGhost.....a real shame.

17. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

RIP. :(

18. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Rough year for WERA, indeed. RIP.

cajun636 likes this.
  19. Used2Bfast 2