PING. Steeltoe

Discussion in 'General' started by G 97, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

I thought hot new graphics were the only thing Suzuki had going for it. They seem to have been putting all their RD money into it the last few years, no? Maybe they need some of that street “technology” to trickle up to their race machinery.

aaronson likes this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

The new 1000 is a good bike. Hopefully, they will start downloading more Motogp tech to it soon. One reason the Kawasaki 1000 is as good as it is was a direct result of Kawi dumping all their Motogp tech into it when they exited the serious five years back.

One other thing is that throughout Suzuki’s history they have reinvented the entire sportbike class with their bikes. I see no reason why they won’t do it again. But at the same time, how much fan-dangled electronics does the street need anyway. So who knows.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Suzuki ate Yamaha's soul and kicked their puppies last year, why wouldn't you think it would again this year? Well, Elias on the Suzuki did.

The M4 crew pissed in Yamaha's salad dressing a few times in the 600s.

G 97 likes this.
  4. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

All of it. I race what is easy and fits me well, but I buy the coolest thing I can find within budget for the street.

G 97 likes this.
  5. Repo Man 32

Repo Man 32 Lifetime Member

[​IMG]
    Zook Bisches!!!

6. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

I keep wondering why Suzuki has a giant Kawasaki K on the side of their bikes...
    Please decrease the script size.

G 97 likes this.
  7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Dang...thats @ekraft84 livery from a few years ago! :D

ekraft84 likes this.
  8. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

Yates' Jumpman bike was classic Jordan styling. Geoff Mays was too...

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

ME TOO :D

GrayGhost likes this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Suck on this bitches.
    1E970763-3DD1-4BBE-BEA6-3DAED45302D6.jpeg

11. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Ive got a garage bike with the huge zuk letters,but was even bigger uglier letters neccessary?:oops::Puke:

Just stop it!! The red and black scheme looks great,and an endurance upper with single headlight would rock!

12. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Tried to read the big ass letters...all I got was "SUCK"

13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Really, they totally redid the 2017 GSXR 1000 last year, and it won MA championship.

C'mon, It is amazing what Valentine Debise can do on that thing. If any souls were eaten it was the R6 eating GSXR600 souls and kicking GSXR puppies.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn thing shakes so bad even the photos are blurry.

SundaySocial, G 97 and scottn like this.
  15. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

They were clean in design, but still stood out.

I like the new Yosh bikes. Over the years, they'd have sheets of mockups/designs they'd come up with and for some reason - not pick one of the good ones.

Only issue I have, is that Tony's "1" looks crooked, being vertical, next to the other angled logos. But I'm nitpicking.

16. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Yeah enough with the big letters. Just stop.

[​IMG]

18. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Yamaha`s are quicker this year, and they have awesome riders. We`ll see.:D

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm betting that Yamaha won't want to eat the Yoshimura prepared superbike clam chowder and might want to avoid the M4 600 Cesar salad on more than one occasion this year. :D

cav115 likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

They might not be given the choice. :D