1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School shootings / Mass Shootings / Solutions Thread

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by galloway840, Mar 1, 2018.

1. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Very well said. The libtards are COMPLETELY letting the FBI, the Sheriff’s office, and school administrators off the hook. And doing so even furthers their agenda of dismantling the 2nd amendment, which is their ultimate goal.

A tiny percentage of people are killed with rifles each year. Approximately the same number of people are killed with shotguns as rifles each year. Why not ban shotguns? Handguns are used to kill over 10 times the number of people as rifles or shotguns each year. Why not ban all handguns?
    The reason is that proposing banning handguns and shotguns would be political suicide. And politicians know this. They won’t do anything of the sort because in the end, they don’t give one shit about crime, deaths, etc. because they can exploit it to stay in office and remain in their cushy jobs with benefits that are way out of line for the “work” they do.

G 97 likes this.
  2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

If only you could refute one single thing in my post, you could earn some respect. But when you have nothing...resort to weak insults. :clap:

G 97, condon66 and Britt like this.
  3. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Only small people insult others. But not shocked. Trump does reflect the personality of many Americans.

Your words from another thread. You suck at trolling.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

That is the Asheville area... crazy pocket of leftest...

R Acree likes this.
  6. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

Whatever you do, don't type out all of the companies that they missed! They'll be added then!

7. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

I think "feel good laws" are actually laws that set the stage for more aggressive laws in the future. The laws are sold as "common sense" because it's really easy to get what you want from people when you tell them they are smart; and the "common sense" moniker implies that they are smart for supporting the law. It's brilliant, really. But if you read the text of any "common sense" law, you'll find it remarkably poorly written, with wide swaths of room for interpretation; and the solution they claim to be is clearly absent to anyone with any knowledge of the actual issue at hand.

So the laws won't work. And that will be the reason that the next phase of laws arrive, with more aggressive removal of your rights. It won't be "common sense" it will be labeled "for the greater good."

We have 50 years, tops.

speeddaddy, Britt and blkduc like this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You're an optimist.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

12. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

Good vid, guy makes some good points/observations.

13. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

That guy is freaky.

EDIT: Just read his wikipedia page. He's an actor just getting his rocks off. I disclaim my earlier statement.

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

15. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Little Hitler, IMHO, is getting too big for his britches. There's more accuracy in this than most will acknowledge.

blkduc likes this.
  16. tiggen

I'm not as worried about that kid becoming a fascist dictator as much as I am his becoming disillusioned when the world no longer cares what he has to say next year. I wonder if the same adults who thrust him into this situation will still be around him to support him, and if they are, will he still trust them?

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Should he?

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'll put my money on that when no one listens to him anymore he is going to snap and start killing people.

19. tiggen

That's kind of my point.

20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Does anyone listen to that child today?