1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2007 SUZUKI GSX-R 1000, LIKE NEW. ONLY 2770 MILES! Dallas/Ft. Worth

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by jtharvey, Mar 4, 2018.

1. jtharvey

jtharvey Member

2007 Suzuki GSX-R 1000 – LIKE NEW! ONLY 2770 MILES!!
    I’m selling my motorcycle, because I just don’t ride it enough. One owner, adult ridden, purchased new. It’s always garaged and never taken out in the rain. It’s stayed covered inside during the winter season to keep dust off it. New battery recently installed.

o The bike has several extras:
    • Puig smoked color windscreen
    • Pazzo adjustable levers (shorty on the brake side)
    • Woodcraft frame sliders/savers
    • Swing arm spools installed
    • M4 Carbon titanium slip-on exhaust
    • Michelin Pilot 2CT (dual compound) tires with plenty of tread left
    • Oil changes have been done with Full Synthetic Suzuki Racing Oil

o The only blemish on this bike is a small dent in the tank, where another bike fell over onto it when it was parked. Luckily, this bike didn’t fall over and suffer additional damage on the other side. It’s not very noticeable, especially when riding, but I wanted to give full disclosure. The photos make it look worse than it does in person.
    o This is one of my favorite motorcycles I’ve owned, but it’s time to let someone else enjoy it, since I don’t have the time to anymore.
    o Asking $6995, which is a steal for what is basically a brand new 1000cc motorcycle that has extras installed already. I can meet someone to have it shipped or drop it off at a shipping location, but it is up to the buyer to make all shipping arrangements and cover the cost. IMG_4800 copy.jpg IMG_4795 copy.jpg IMG_4797 copy.jpg IMG_4798 copy.jpg IMG_4801 copy.jpg IMG_4802 copy.jpg IMG_4804 copy.jpg IMG_4805 copy.jpg IMG_4806 copy.jpg IMG_4840 copy.jpg

John Hancock likes this.
  2. jtharvey

jtharvey Member

Sold.

tigerblade likes this.