1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gina Haspel

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CausticYarn, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Interestingly Slate retracted their stuff too blaming the original site.

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The original site is the one that broke the story, all other media outlets copied and pasted without fact checking of course. Sweaty made one of the most idiotic posts of his dungeon career with that one. :crackup:

G 97, XFBO and Fonda Dix like this.
  3. blkduc

4. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

And that’s no small feat. :crackup:

5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

They didnt retract the evidence destroying... they retracted the timeline of her leadership at the site.

I distinctly did not mention the torture in my original post because of that and said my problem was with the other.

You guys are jumping the gun too quick... calm it down a tad

6. Sweatypants

Taibbi is one of the best investigative journalists in the entire business right now, irrelevant to anything else in that mag. Just sayin...

rd400racer likes this.
  7. blkduc

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

8. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

You understand this statement makes you the poster child for irony, right??

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

They’re usually pretty good but on this topic I could see them being a little biased.

10. Sweatypants

not particularly no? it was already reported they fucked that up by the time i made that first comment. i even commented on how i thought you guys arguing over that headline was stupid. you do understand how to read actual words people write, right?

11. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Yes. I do. You understand how to comprehend actual words, right? Try this one ... Allegations. In addition ... “you guys” doesn’t include me. I haven’t argued anything. Just pointing out the irony of you “jumping the gun” on claiming moral superiority over allegations.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

There is something I do not understand about this whole mess. Why would people want the head of the CIA to be a "nice" person? This seems to be one of those positions where ruthless is a job requirement. IMO, there needs to be a few sheep dogs to keep the wolves away from the sheep.

brex likes this.
  13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Liberals like to imagine they live in a fairy tail world where everything is rainbows and unicorns. They hate the fact that the U.S. is the baddest MF’s on the block and we are THE superpower in the world.

Either love the country you’re in or live in the country you love.

:flag:

cav115 likes this.
  14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

In the last 24 hours I have seen liberals say that US foreign policy is "too masculine"

These are the morons we are dealing with.

cav115, R Acree and crashman like this.
  15. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

I'd say that Germany's foreign policy has been to feminine!

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The reality is that this all comes down to the same thing every time. Any female or minority that isn't toiling away on the LWN plantation MUST be torn apart.
    A female who is wholly qualified for the position? Cool. Oh wait, she's not a psychotic LWN? BURN HER!! Don't allow one positive statement about her to be made.
    The left HATES women and minorities that can think for themselves. They NEED to be able to parrot the idiotic racism and war on women lines to brainwash their sheep. The fact of the matter is the Dems own the war on women as well as racism.
    Put some unqualified crazy black chick in a position as long as she has been brainwashed, and no one is allowed to question. It's how the Dems operate.
    But a strong woman or minority that is qualified, thinks for themselves and will make it difficult to keep saying the other side hates women and minorities? Hell no, shred her.

cav115 and blkduc like this.
  17. blkduc

Not...even...debatable.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The destroying allegations were made as a direct result of the allegations of her overseeing the black site and the torture - you don't have one without the other. Try again :D

19. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Nope. I’ve got nothin.

20. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

R Acree and XFBO like this.