1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Size 46 US - Alpinestar, Teknic, RS Taichi, AGV (1 and 2 pcs)

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by No Brakes, Mar 16, 2018.

1. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

Helping a friend clear some riding gear. A couple of the suits have been customized "Kurt", "Yo" 334, but can be removed. I'll have these at RRR this weekend if you want to check them out. All Size 46 US. Look for #41, blue AXO canopy, white Work & Play with Team Yo Flag.

Alpinestar 1 pc Black - in good condition. I don't think it's been down, pucks show a little wear, no rips or tears. $100 OBO

Alpinestar 2 pc Black/White - in good condition. Looks like tire rubs across the seat and right shoulder. I guess you could try clearing it with Mr Clean pad. no rips or tears. $100 OBO

AGV 2 pc Black/Silver/Orange (not Red) - in good condition. Doesn't appear to have been down, pucks look new, no rips or tears. $100 OBO

Teknic 1 pc Blue/White/Black - in great condition. still smells new, doesn't appear to have been worn much. $200 OBO because it's in great condition

RS Taichi 1 pc Black/White - it needs help from Barnacle Bill. I think Kurt was wearing this suit when he was hit by a Turbo Turtle at a Jennings LW Endurance Race a couple years. The stitching on the right leg has come apart. I'd imagine Barnacle Bill could patch this and remove the name and number quite easily. $50 OBO

Deidra is keeping a couple of Kurt's suits, but these she was hoping someone could use. Perhaps a newbie to the sport. I'm throwing out what I think is a fair price for the suits. If they were my size I'd likely keep half of them, but I wear a 42 and they are all bit loose on me.

If you need any additional pics or have questions about the suits please contact me @ [email protected] or 678-895-four four one zero Astar.png Astar 6.png Astart 2 pc 5.png Astart 2 pc 12.png agv 3.png agv 11.png RS Taichi 1.png RS Taichi 9.png RS Taichi 2.png RS Taichi 5.png

Keith

2. No Brakes

Teknic suit sold

3. Tokyo Drift

Tokyo Drift New Member

Sent you an email.

4. No Brakes

RS Taichi sold
    AGV sold
    Alpinestar 1pc sold