1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stormy Daniels

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by auminer, Mar 8, 2018.

1. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

You are all assuming that she 1- actually fucks the orange guy, and 2 - actually cares that he fucks other women.

I bet they don't even share a bed. :p

jase likes this.
  2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That was the problem that I had with the previous First Lady. She seemed to think that her opinion should carry more weight than it actually should and you could see her desire for power bubbling just under the surface. The constant babble from the press about how strong and beautiful she is didn't help either...

At least Melania is actually attractive and she does not inundate us with her opinions just because her husband is big man on campus.

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

are you saying she has it in her pre-nup "the sex is simulated"? :D

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Meh...plenty of women have done the horizontal mambo with far worse for far less in return.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i didn't get that feeling from Michelle, nor did i find her particularly unattractive, but that's neither here nor there. they ARE in a position to have influence and do something meaningful, so i appreciate the ones who don't just wanna sit back and take the ride. also, look at Bushs' wives... there's been homelier, that's for damn sure. look at Tipper. i don't care about looks in the slightest when it comes to positions like that. i expect movie stars to have hot wives, not people in politics. Michelle Obama's accomplishments of life outshine Melania's 100 fold, so her having her own ambitions does not surprise me one bit, nor does it turn me off.

Melania doesn't inundate us, because she has nothing to offer, and is out of her depth. like or hate a lady like Hillary, that's irrelevant, but Hillary has been training to be Hillary all her life... i expect her to have opinions. a lady like Melania has been training to look good and sit on a nice couch all her life... my expectations are way different. i'm not intimidated by strong women with actual credentials and drive to back it up, even if i don't particularly like the person.

jase likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Plant a tree, a bush, or a shrub, or just say no.

7. CausticYarn

Doubtful that would be put into a financial contract by those that understand them.

You can put sex demands in a pre-nup all you want, but I would like to see a judge that will enforce it.
    A sex contract removes individual choice - and that's just not right. :)

I am not a lawyer though, so I may be wrong in my thinking.

There would have to be a lot involved for me to give it up to someone like Trump.
    He better have a giant pipi and have the stamina of a gazelle - along with the financial payoff.

Being of average looks and well beyond the crazy apex, I don't have to worry about that shit :D

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

but....Derno_O

9. Sweatypants

i don't assume they share a bed... especially since the presidency started.

i DO assume she cares that he fucks other women, only in the capacity that NOW... its publicly embarrassing for her. frankly, i didn't even know she existed before the presidential race. so in that light, he could do whatever he wants, and she could know, but not give a fuck, and live out her opulent life in relative anonymity. now, it makes her look bad... and she has to deal with the negative press and shit. me personally, that would piss me off. i dunno her, so who knows what she's thinking, but from a "do dirt but don't get me dirty" standpoint... i would bet she cares (now, as opposed to 2 years ago).

10. CausticYarn

Dern has a brain in his head.
    I think brains are hot.

And shit, everyone in full race gear is hot with their helmet on.

:p

badmoon692008 likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Don't tell dern, but he done better than he should have expected.

12. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

We definitely see MO from different perspectives. I found her to be arrogant, condescending and in no way fit enough to lecture me about diet and nutrition. Strong women do not intimidate me either but I disliked the way she came across to anyone who did not march lockstep with her ideology. But since you like 2 strokes I can forgive you for having a wrong opinion about this!:D

Sweatypants likes this.
  13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Remember what Kobie's wife did after his very public affair? She got a new bigass ring that's what. These bitches ain't dumb.

[​IMG]

14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I don’t feel sorry for her in the sense that I care, only in more of a “poor sad thing” kind of a way. Trump broke the implicit agreement, he’s making her work. She has no interest in that shit, why else would she marry him if she wanted to work? I think she’s actually in a good position here though. She should use Stormy as ammo. He needs her more than he ever did before. A divorce would be a political disaster for him, though maybe not considering who we’re talking about. Maybe just highly damaging. She ought to use this opportunity to rework her contract.

She’ll get over it if he pays her off with something well enough. I don’t mean a literal shopping trip. The bargain is simple. She’s pretty and fulfills social duties for him to have a beautiful wife and gives him children as required, he’s rich and gives her a comfortable life and doesn’t embarrass her publicly, well not embarrass her more than just being himself. He fucks around as he wishes. She probably does the same. It’s not supposed to be public though. Doubt she cares that he bones other chicks, it’s expected in that dynamic. The public humiliation is what I’m sure she’s pissed about and not the “hide the orange sausage” party. Like I said, she should rework her contract because she’s in an advantageous position now. Maybe agree to stay with him through the course of his Presidency for a guaranteed amount.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Everyone wants something. That was just part of the bargain though. Staying with him saved his career, which she leveraged into making him work for her later. She’s got to be a bitter ass bitch now. All that sacrifice and scheming for 40 years and spending her life with that guy to achieve her dream, and it was all for nought. She had a good run though, most people never get that close to their dream.

Sweatypants likes this.
  16. Sweatypants

See... but that's what i was getting at before. dude got the evangelical vote, and has had all these affairs and indiscretions and 3 divorces... nobody seemed to care because he wasn't "a baby murdering gay loving liberal" like Hillary. so maybe a divorce wouldn't even have any affect at all besides distraction from his goals (if he even has any real long term goals here). honestly, i mean... they didn't care about those divorces, what's 1 more? Mike Fuckabee and all the evangelicals got behind that county clerk chick denying the marriage licenses... she was on like #4 and had one of her kids while cheating before even divorced, but somehow... that was overlooked enough to the point where she was made a national figure of conservative Christian values (for a time).

its a funny thing... because the gay issue and abortion issue, seem to always kind of retreat to the go-to fallback of "family values." but then, Christians (or hell, Americans of all colors) seem to get divorces out the ass. seems like a lot more of a direct "breakup of the family structure" to me than having to explain a gay couple to your kid. somehow though, divorce gets a total pass. and again like gay marriage and abortions, i equally don't care what anyone does about any of them if that's what they wish to do, so who cares. but i don't understand how you reference your Christianity about one, and not the other. i'm SURE that a large portion of it is because so many of these voters get divorces themselves, they're not going to look in the mirror and self-loathe or chastise themselves. i'm sure of that. nobody of any creed/background/lifestyle really likes doing that, so that's expected, no surprises there. but still... the compartmentalization and disassociation boggles my mind to this day.

17. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

You do realize that not all Christian faiths are opposed to Divorce? Even with the Evangelicals its a hot topic for debate

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Did you get fucked by Father Conlon or something?

XFBO likes this.
  19. Sweatypants

I know they're not all opposed, but it still has a negative impact on the family whatever your flavor. Seem to overlook that factoid in favor of others.

20. Sweatypants

Not my tribe homeslice.