1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Yep.

2. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I have seen very mixed reviews...

I don’t see a need for the magnum cylinder, since i have a 9mm, and i don’t see 22 magnum on the shelf often (or ever).

Just looking for a cheaper, slower, way to have fun at the range on my lunch break, that doesn’t involve busting out my 10/22.

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Same here. Most common is the 22 mag cylinder in the convertible models is hit or miss. Some of the strikes don't even fire the bullet. Maybe the dedicated 22 mag is better.

4. JeffninjaR1

JeffninjaR1 Here until I'm not.

5. JeffninjaR1

JeffninjaR1 Here until I'm not.

The Sear? What is this you talk about?

6. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

JeffninjaR1 likes this.
  7. Rhino48

Rhino48 Well-Known Member

You know, it's the part by the disconnector. It's one of the parts in the fancy trigger upgrade. Happens to be the part that accomplishes most of the improvement of that particular kit.

8. wsmc 589

wsmc 589 Well-Known Member

Most I know carry an optic appendix or in the back. I don’t have the frame for it myself.

9. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Just picked up my FDE CZ P10c. Can't wait to finally feel the hype in person

triplestrong and BJR119 like this.
  10. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

FYI Cabelas has the 3.25MOA RMR on sale for $320. free shipping.

11. michaelrc51

michaelrc51 Well-Known Member

Hhhmmm.......Is it the Trijicon RMR?

12. G2G

G2G I feel the need

13. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

yes. Trijicon RMR they made some changes and have a 2nd gen version out now, but there's nothing wrong with the first gen RMR's. I bought one a few months ago when they were last around this price (I wanted a bigger MOA for a pistol for quicker target acquisition). well worth the money to have around for rifle, shotgun or pistol use.

14. michaelrc51

I’ll check it out. I need a reflex site for this
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Razr and ryoung57 like this.
  15. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

'Merica!!!!

michaelrc51 likes this.
  16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Wow! :clap:

17. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I had my eyes on one of these.
    Did you have the flag work done or did it come like that? I'd like to do something similar. It looks sweet.

18. michaelrc51

They do the coating and everything.....it’s a custom built .22.
    www.volquartsen.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

The range I'm a member at has a really good trade in special this weekend. I've got an SP101 that doesn't thrill me and I'd like to trade it in on a 9mm target pistol. Price range around $700 (I realize I'll have to kick in some cash).

Give me some thoughts. Read about the Glock 34 or 17L, an FN and a Springfield. Like the classic CZ's too. Fire away.

20. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Doesn't fit the price range but I'd look at the CZ tactical sport, a Springfield Xdm with a 5.25 barrel shoots really nice too?