1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yoshimura EM Pro software? Anyone have a download? lost disc

Discussion in 'General' started by Z-man, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Z-man

Z-man Resident Instigator

Does anyone have a link or a download for the Yosh software to tune the motorcycle? On the yosh site all they have are maps. I'm selling a cable and the guy won't buy it without the disc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Z

2. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I don't know of a link. Is the cable USB or serial?

3. Z-man

4. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I'll buy it without the disk for maybe a little less if you can't find the software - if that helps you. I lost mine.

5. Z-man

lol, I wasn't trying to sell it on the board, but if you want I'll sell it to you for 125 shipped. Also I was told, that if you call yosh with your serial number and the cable, that they will give you the software. I was hoping someone had it here.

6. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

That price is fine. If you don't sell it before your auction ends, send me a PM. I don't NEED it, but I'll use it if you can't sell it otherwise. Try to get your $150 first.

7. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I need a cable as well but I'm well back in the line lol.

Software can be downloaded free. Do a quick Google and you'll find it.

8. notbostrom

Still wondering were all these cables went? Every yosh box came with one but who the f knows where they all went

9. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Look again. Drivers can be downloaded. App software is serial number protected and is not readily available.

10. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Mark Junge and Melka have them. Hidden inside Michelin tires at Carrillo.

11. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

I have a em pro cable serial port with usb adapter that works on all Windows at least up to Windows 7. Need adapter drivers.

And I might have a usb em pro cable. That works with Windows xp or older. It's out in the trailer and I won' be able to check until tomorrow.

I'll be willing to sell both.

12. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Serial cable needs no adapter drivers. That's the best part about it. Trouble is, very few modern laptops have a DB9 serial port. Except Toughbooks.

13. stymie12000

stymie12000 Well-Known Member

Agreed. I should have been more specific.
    If you use the serial to usb adapter, you need to drivers for the adapter. And with the usb adapter you can use up to at least Windows 7.

With the em pro cable with the usb (no serial) I could not get it to run with anything past Windows xp. No go with Vista or 7.

14. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

I miss jets and needles.

15. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

No go on 64 bit. As far as I know, at least.

16. notbostrom

I never understood why so many people have the yosh kit boxes anyway it still see everyone running piggyback fuel quick shift and ignition boxes on top of them. I guess on fly by wire you can adjust engine braking but otherwise the box on my 05 GSXR isn't doing anything meaningful that I can see

17. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Fuel, ignition, shifter, engine braking, pit lane speed limiter, multiple maps, mapping per gear, removal of some limp modes... some find them useful. Fly by wire did not happen until 2017 and the EMPro was discontinued.

G 97 likes this.
  18. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

When I originally got my EMPRO in 2013 it did not come with a cable and no one around me had one. Talking to Yosh to get software or anything else was a nightmare. Junge dynoed my bike back then.

19. Yellowgt5

Yellowgt5 Slow back marker

Does anyone have the software serial number that they wouldn’t mind sharing? I have everything except for the serial number.

20. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I know have a cable, em pro ecu and harness.
    I need instructions for the harness and can't find them.
    I can get the software.