1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

25 YEARS SEWING LEATHERS

Discussion in 'General' started by barnacle bill, Mar 9, 2018.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

Darethea informs me I've been sewing motorcycles leathers for 25 years this year . Where has all the time gone? thanks for all the support through the last 1/4 century . unreal when you think about it. thanks guys and gals. b bill and darethea

XFBO, motion, CRA_Fizzer and 12 others like this.
  2. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Thank you for your service to us for those 25 years!

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Thank God this wasn't your retirement announcement! I have some nasty-ass leathers to send ya and some gloves that need some stitchin'.

4. barnacle bill

we can do that. don't wait until the last minute though. I've been getting more calls since Lizzyleather said she wasn't taking in anymore after this last wednesday. I can stay on top of them if they don't all come in at once. at least I'll try.

5. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

You've repaired my old leathers several times and you made my current suit.

And every bit was and is appreciated. :clap:

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

7. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Did a fantastic job on my boys lettering. Thank you!

some guy #2 likes this.
  8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Assjuice Jr?

418, assjuice cyrus and Steady T like this.
  9. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Assjuice 2.0?

Shenanigans and assjuice cyrus like this.
  10. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Just a little squirt.

Shenanigans and Phl218 like this.
  11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Bill, do you feel like you've mastered it yet, or do you feel like you still have so much to learn?

Shenanigans likes this.
  12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

You took my suit in so it would fit my skinny ass, lettered my name across my ass, and threw me a WERA patch on them. I put this suit on and wimmin within a five mile radius FAINT from the awesomeness of it. I owe you a beer.

13. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

It's the suit, not what's inside it.

14. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

hi bill need my flattrack leathers expanded . im not so skinny any more. also need a leather treatment.

15. barnacle bill

pretty much so. I can probably fix leathers in my sleep. contact info is in my signature below. a call or email is best . work comes in and works goes out. I've been pretty steady this season. I don't really know how Lizzyleathers closing will affect our work load but we'll see. I'm in and out on the wkeds so if you call leave a message I'll get back to you. thanks, bill and darethea

16. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Fixed it for you.

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Man please.

18. Blipstein

Blipstein Member

Congrats, Bill. And now that Lizzy is done you are going to be busier than ever.

19. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Thanks for helping me get my fat old ass into a set of leathers along the way Bill!

20. barnacle bill

maybe not getting old and slow. will do what I can . fastfreddie has got me thinking about retirement now? but it's a ways yet. bill and darethea