1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, I guess I'm not welcome on Bumble anymore.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by JBraun, Mar 7, 2018.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Have you reported them to Bumble? I somehow get the feeling they'll only be coming down on people with penises in this witch hunt?

Banning women off dating sites/apps is not good business practice...even on one where they are the ones that need to initiate comms.

JBraun likes this.
  2. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I believe you misunderstood me, sir. :D

rd400racer likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Way back when,I don't recall caring about a prospective partner's position on gun control so long as she was willing. Then again, I wasn't necessarily looking for a relationship either.

4. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

That is such a weird deal breaker to have for those apps. Someone with intent to murder you isn't going to post their gun to inform you of their plans.
    Hooking up with strangers is creepy.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, that's different. In the crowd such as this one, for instance, that would get them major extra points.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You think people on Tinder/Bumble are looking for a relationship? :crackup:

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I admit to being totally unschooled on either.

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Then you effed up. Free wimmin, and you're worried about gun pics. Dude....fuckin priorities. Send the wimmin pics of your junk and worry about your guns later. Jesus.

9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

More than most people think. Bumble exists because women became fed up trying to use Tinder to date. The percentage of men who will be afforded the ability to use these apps for NSA sex is insanely small.

10. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

A "this is my rifle, this is my gun" gif would get all sorts of ass.

Phl218 likes this.
  11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fixed that one for ya

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Powerball Lottery Small?

13. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

The over-sensitivity to guns is all PR.

Safety is an illusion.

K51000 likes this.
  14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Fuck it. I'm joining. Imma send out junk pics.

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What cracks me up is how there are all of those bullshit "where have all the good men gone" articles but then you have sites like this that talk down about or outright ban guys that show even a little bit of masculinity.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and why would you post photos of and talk about the guns you own on a public forum such as facegoores, a stupid hookup site such as willywack or whatever this one is called or even the BBS? All that shit is monitored and for people who are paranoid about the feds coming for their guns, why would you help them identify you and tell them what to look for?

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

So is herpes...:Poke::D

18. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

That sounds like something the Dalai Lama would say right there, yo!

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Taking pictures with guns makes you feel more masculine? :D

SuddenBraking and JBraun like this.
  20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Posing with a firearm adds at least 6" to your junk and 300 points to your testosterone numbers! Kinda like cameras making you look 10 lbs heavier, only different.:D