1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Companies You Want To Do Business With

Discussion in 'General' started by dickie doo, Mar 1, 2018.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

o_O

2. anytime I need Gear or aftermarket parts I just send tj at ridersdiscount an email. Tell him what I need and rarely even ask what he’s actually selling me as he gets me what I need and the best value. I e chest protector/ roost guard for dirty bike , told him what features I wanted and he got me just that without trying to over sell me on something. I don’t ask the cost as they’ve never f’ed me over or taken advantage of me.

Sportbike tire service same way.

I like dealing with people who know the products not just look through a catalog.

Oem parts- Honda East, hands down. They’ve treated me great since 2003 when I started buying stuff there.

TLR67 and ekraft84 like this.
  3. Aren’t you just a f$cking genius :)

4. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

AF1 Racing, all things Aprilia down in New Braunfels, TX. Those dudes are awesome.

panthercity likes this.
  5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I'll throw one out there most haven't heard of. Cool springs Powersports. They're just a local dealer in middle tennessee. No idea what their sales or service is like but Joe, the parts manager, always went out of his way to help me out as a racer and they gave me great discounts on everything they sold. Wasn't always a good thing as I spent a lot of money there on shit I didn't need just because they would sell it to me so cheap. A brand new TT edition Arai comes to mind, paid like 60% retail for it. Didn't need it. It was just too pretty not to take home.

Lawn Dart and terminus est like this.
  6. HMEN

HMEN Well-Known Member

Great guys, they move to Austin last year.

7. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

No love for Sloans? :D

8. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

Hey, support your local shops too, just riding by on your streetbike and saying hi is cool (leave the mechanic alone if he is busy) , but spending a little money with them on some little stuff helps them and the whole motorcycle community by keeping local shops alive and active.

9. Nine29

Nine29 Well-Known Member

Barnacle Bill...

10. MikeB68

MikeB68 Active Member

+1

11. mike-guy

mike-guy Well-Known Member

Who wants to start the "Companies not to do business with" thread?

12. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Sorry, there's not enough band width available.

dickie doo and TLR67 like this.
  13. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Appreciate the positive feedback. I shared it with the owners and Jaci over there - and they genuinely appreciate it.

It's hard to find someone that you can just ask what you need - and see parts magically arrive at your door, without follow ups, check-ins and verification that what you ordered shipped - never mind the pricing. They're simply great at handling things. Jaci (and many others) have been there for 10+ years. They treat their employees right and it shows in their customer service.

Shenanigans and HET_Jaci like this.
  14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Yes. Bill is great.

15. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

Yeah, they were great at dealing with my stupid newb questions over email... and that's rare these days. I can't usually "call up" since I'm at work all day, but Jaci was awesome, and the parts just showed up a few days later. Thanks again for the help.

16. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I just bought an 1190 Adventure from them. They were really nice to deal with, buy I got the impression that they didn’t really know what they were talking about from ktm rebates to interest rates to service intervals and so on. They also didn’t perform an open recall on the bike that was over a year old.

17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

That would hit the red limiter quickly.

18. Tapeworks Graphics. Nothing but positive things to say about them.

L8RSK8R and Lawn Dart like this.
  19. Tas

Tas Well-Known Member

20. HET_Jaci

HET_Jaci Member

Glad I could help you out ! Normally at my desk 85% of the day. the only stupid question is an unasked one - have a great day ! -Jaci

dickie doo, Shenanigans and bleacht like this.