1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pilot Motorsport Evo 1pc Suit

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Josh Davis, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Josh Davis

Josh Davis Member

Pilot Evo in size 46 (US) / 56 (EU). I'm 6'-0 - 6'-1" and it has fit me comfortably between 175-200lbs. The suit is in excellent condition - never down, no marks outside of the knee pucks, and no odd smells. The zippers, Velcro, and liner are in great shape as well. It was cleaned and conditioned regularly. 2 seasons of use with roughly 6-7 weekends each season (MCRA/Midwest Cafe Racing Association).

If you have any questions or need specific pictures, don't hesitate to ask.

Asking $600

Attached Files:

2. Josh Davis

Josh Davis Member

I'm open to offers. The worst I can say is "No".

3. ryanp77

ryanp77 Midwest Pirelli Race Tire Supplier

Location?

4. Josh Davis

Josh Davis Member

Collinsville, Illinois. I have daily FedEx service at my office, so I can ship to the lower 48 for free.

5. erick1670

erick1670 Chapin

Bump....

If this was a 42 or 44.....

6. Roger Baker

Roger Baker Well-Known Member

Interested. I have the exact same suit but it's been crashed twice. Would be nice to have the new look again!

7. Josh Davis

Josh Davis Member

I'm open to offers. I can take any specific pictures you might need/want as well.

8. Josh Davis

Josh Davis Member

I know someone has a tax return burning a whole in their pocket......

9. Roger Baker

Haven't got it yet and still working on my tire deal for this season or I would have made an offer already.

10. Josh Davis

Josh Davis Member

I'd like to sell this quickly. Riding season is getting close and I want to finish up my suspension build for my dirt bike. $450 shipped in the lower 48 states.

11. Roger Baker

Ok I'll take it if you still have it.

12. Josh Davis

Josh Davis Member

My PayPal is [email protected]. The suit is at my office, so I'll ship the same day the payment arrives . Thanks!

13. Roger Baker

14. Josh Davis

Josh Davis Member

Received. I packaged it before I left this afternoon. I'll send tracking to your PayPal address tomorrow as soon as I put a FedEx label on it. Thanks!

15. Roger Baker

Got the suit today! This thing is perfect!!!! Thank you Josh for a smokin deal on a great suit!!!!

16. Josh Davis

Josh Davis Member

Glad you're happy with the suit. "Great Condition" to one isn't always the same as the other. It's always a gamble.