1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

82" Mitsubishi WD82737 TV - $750 - Atlanta

Discussion in 'Other' started by sowega, Feb 10, 2018.

1. sowega

sowega #710

I bought it new in 2010 (when I had a much bigger house!) for a hair less than $4000, and it has never given me a hiccup through a million movies, GP & other races, and two World Cups. I've done my best to keep it pure with only cool programming, but (in the spirit of full disclosure) I caught my girlfriend watching HGTV on it a few weekends ago.

I replaced the main bulb last year, and put a new DLP chip in it last night; the picture is perfect, and should remain so for another 4-5 years. I'm including the metal and tempered glass stand, and I'll help you load it. It's not heavy at all. . . but it's an 82" TV, so you probably want to bring some friends.

$750 is the homie/racer discount; they're going for $1000 or so on eBay, etc. No checks, no bitcoin, and no payment plans - bring cash, please.

Attached Files:

2. sowega

sowega #710

$500?

3. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Man, I hope you get something, but I couldn't give away my 55" Samsung DLP set that was basically in mint condition a few weeks ago, and that has the non-bulb LED light engine.

Sweet set, but folks just aren't wanting to pay for something that can't be mounted on a wall nowadays.....

4. sowega

sowega #710

Thanks! I've had a some local interest, but I'm also limiting the ad posts to places where I know people (neighborhood on nextdoor and here) so I don't have craigslist randoms showing up to case my house.

5. sowega

sowega #710

Sold.