1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for the lefties

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Feb 7, 2018.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Yep. I think the guy stays up at night thinking of shit to say to cause people to lose their minds.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I doubt he puts that much effort into it. I can do it here with just a few words and it takes no effort at all to come up with them when I'm in the mood :crackup:

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Or even one word. You know, like "yankee"...:crackup::crackup::crackup:

4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

It's funny you (and others) think this even while the people actually running his admin have called him a moron, a dope, and intellectual kindergartner. From top level people in the admin that are still there daily and not a jaded Spicer or Bannon.

There is no depth at all. Trump wants a military parade for Trump, you know, for pics like when he was driving his big truck. And also unsurprisingly, idiots freak out and want to protest something that isn't even a thing yet. Then you show up and claim the protests that aren't happening about the thing that isn't a thing is anti-military.

SuddenBraking and jase like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That one had me absolutely rolling :D

6. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

I think this is probably a political trap as some have suggested. I just feel sorry for the people that have to participate in this gaggle. I hated that pomp and circumstance bullshit.

dtalbott likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just because he's a total narcissist doesn't mean he isn't good at playing mind games. He doesn't have to have a huge IQ to be able to fuck with people, your post is a great example of it right there :crackup:

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The majority are but like any large group of people they are not monolithic.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Certainly not as much as some of the Democrat voting blocks.

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Riddle me this...if he's such a "moron" and "dope", how does he effortlessly crush you people daily? If I was getting beat at every turn, I would brand my enemy as a formidable opponent.

And nope, I never said it was anti-military but I did say that it will be perceived that way...do try to keep up.

kangasj likes this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That certainly is a part of it.
    He keeps making them take public stands against God, America, and Apple Pie.

12. Mike Dillon

Mike Dillon Well-Known Member

Looking beyond that your question assumes the sale/begs the question, perhaps these people could help you understand why someone who does not hate America, or disrespect heroes, thinks this parade is a bad idea.

https://twitter.com/votevets/status...n-trump-parade-not-commander-chief-right-now/

http://time.com/5137317/donald-trump-military-parade-officers/

Cheers!

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same reasoning as the other Trump haters. Got anyone with new thoughts?

Only good one I've seen so far is why waste the money.

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Local municipalities waste money on fireworks displays and parades all of the time. This is just on a grander scale. I hope there is a float with a giant red button.

dtalbott and blkduc like this.
  15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Gotta love it when average performers call a billionaire who was elected President of United States stupid.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True, but fireworks do entertain the locals. A parade in DC that will cost a shit ton more won't entertain as many people.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You don't have to be super intelligent to get elected or become a billionaire starting with grandmas company. However he can't be a total moron or he'd have lost it all by now. I do find it funny that people are calling him names when all they could do is work for him and not actually get/do the job better than him :D

Fonda Dix likes this.
  18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

The reactions to an as yet hypothetical parade are already providing me with a fair amount of entertainment, at a net cost of nothing.

TXFZ1 likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Totally agree on that one :D

20. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I would have no issue with a military parade to honor our men and women IF the VA wasn't such a fuster cluck and our soldiers had better mental health options. Until then, it's a complete waste of money. If you want to honor the soldiers, take care of them.

jase, motoracer1100 and cpettit like this.