1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP to shorten races in 2018

Discussion in 'General' started by L8 Braker, Feb 3, 2018.

1. What are elecricbikes going to be? 2 Laps?

2. With Rossi’s resources, he should be able to get her a cheeseburger, some protein smoothies, and a squat rack.

crashman likes this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Oh baby

[​IMG]

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

The current ones run the isle of mann in 19 minutes. I thing the record is 17 minutes. So what, 12% less or something.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If I had Rossi's resources no one would ever here from me again.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  6. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

KS34 was your mentor?

7. *hear

condon66 likes this.
  8. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Hear, hear!

9. Was a joke. Iom you are flat out a lot more too. If they had a decent regen system on a short course that may be interesting. Still would love to ride a decent road bike, electric dirtbike I ride was pretty damn good.

10. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I'd love a decent electric dirty bike. There is nowhere with 2 hours that I can ride a proper dirt bike. But, with a nice stealthy e-bike.... Oh man, the possibilities.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Check out the Altus, hearing really good things.

12. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

You mean the Alta? Yeah that thing looks awesome. 250lbs, 45hp and 120 ft/lbs? :eek:

But $10,500 is a little more than I can stomach for sneaking onto the county mountain bike trails. :D

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah sorry, was posting while talking and getting the second race at Auto Club started :D

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That too.

15. What, you want him to date a female wersion of you? NTTAWWT (well, maybe there is...)

16. Haha no, but I have never liked the skeleton-with-skin build. I know that’s how many models are built, and they are pretty...but not sexy or (at least to me).

My wife is Filipino so she is small, she only weighs about 110-115lbs or so. But she did gymnastics through school and works out with me (she spends more time in the squat rack than I do). She isn’t “big”, but she is shapely and athletic looking. I like that.

I prefer the athletic look over the runway model look.

YMMV

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

all the way. I require shapely and toned legs leading to a nice ass and then fake boobs.

If her legs are the same thickness from ankles to ass then im not interested.

Gorilla George likes this.
  18. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

Gorilla George and crashman like this.
  19. nhammond54

nhammond54 Hammond Brothers Racing

20. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Worth a shot anyway.