1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Protests January 2018

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Mongo, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay - does anyone know what is being protested? Serious question.

Huge one at the convention center across from our hotel in Columbus right now. Lots of cheering and marching and signs. However the signs aren't actually saying anything.

Only ones that do so far are one in support of DACA, one about supporting the Stable Genius Act (guessing that person didn't see the Doc's press conference last week). The rest about about how hate is bad, Trump is bad, no bigotry (evidently it's okay if you hate or are bigoted about Trump), Pussy Power, lots of "I'm with Her", two BLM signs being held by obviously well off older white women.

It's fun reading them out loud to Evelyne but I think she's getting tired of it :crackup:

Lawn Dart likes this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They seem to be a mix of leftist causes all thrown together to get numbers.

Meat is murder, womyns rights, daca, anti israel. . . the usual shit.

GixxerBlade likes this.
  3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

It's the anniversary of Trump's inauguration, so they're protesting what they see as an incompetent, mentally unfit racist being president of the United States.

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Everyone is getting tired of the stupid "protests" and the morons involved.

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:Yep. By wearing those stupid pink hats, vagina costumes and screaming ineffectually at the sky. Not sure about you but I know which side I think is mentally incompetent...

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ah okay, that makes at least some sense.

Sadly I had to go get a bike in to the banquet and couldn't watch for more signs :(

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

9. blkduc

I just showed Trump's tweet to my wife and now she's laughing. :D

10. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

XFBO likes this.
  11. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dang, why can’t any of these “protests” happen in Des Moines.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Too cold?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Are there any women in Des Moines?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Good thing they blind!! Lol we got rid of exactly what you described approx 1 year ago!

15. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

They are just protesting the Government. Like most of us here do, only differently.

16. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

In the past 20 years... has "protesting" done anything meaningful? Like moved an agenda forward?

So you dont like the President... boohoo. Can you legitimately call that "protesting" or just what it really is... a tantrum?

418 and speeddaddy like this.
  17. blkduc

Yes. It has made the silent majority fed up with the communists mission creep agenda and given us a kickass president! The more these whiny cunts "resist", the BLM racist thugs riot, the Antifa thugs riot, etc...the more America is sick of their shit. I for one wish they would kick it up a notch before the midterms. That whole resist thing that was supposed to overthrow the government was a major let down.

C'mon you pussies...let's get those Trumpertantrum riots going again.

VFR#52, badmoon692008, E Reed and 2 others like this.
  18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

There are, and they're rough looking, kid.

Steady T likes this.
  19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

It is who ever is funded. No single group can get the numbers so it is a hodge podge of crazy. Kind of like the Lenenist/Trotskyist party and American Skinhead March I once saw. You need enough people to carry the banners so they came out of mamma's basement and banded together to save us

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Twenty years? Not really but loo back on the civil rights movement, The Stonewall protests and the Solidarity movements.

Occupy wallstreet was a complete failure and a fraud and the blacklives matters movement backfired but there will come a day that some movement is truly needed will change the world.