1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Sounds like Trump and all the Trumptards were butt hurt because Trump were asked some questions.

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Why are you so racist?

4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

That's a pretty angry post Jase.

Why are you so mad all the time?

XFBO likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Questions? No. Acosta being a total a$$hole, yes. Of course you probably found it perfectly fine and respectful.

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Nice reminder of why I ignore your limited mind.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Acosta and Jase go hand in hand. Both ask questions that they and everyone else already know the answer to but they keep asking it over and over again until their question becomes more of a statement by them rather than a viable question. It’s a douchebag passive aggressive tactic that both use quite often.

8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

He’s just joking. :rolleyes:

9. 600 dbl are

Did anyone listen to the questions the reporters were asking the physician? How he didn't look at some of those reporters and say "that is the dumbest fucking question I have ever heard. Get the fuck out" is beyond me.

BHP41 likes this.
  10. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

That was the craziest shit! If you did not know this was real life, you would think it was an Onion skit. I mean it was seriously insane and one of the lowest moments in journalism history. Journalism is truly dead.

TurboBlew likes this.
  12. jase

The press isn't allowed to ask tough questions? What happened to free press? If you dont like the questions asked, dont answer.

Trump can ask and say harsh things to people, but when the same is done to him, he acts like a whinny little bitch, the gets all butt hurt.

13. jase

Yes, he was asked questions. If Trump didn't like the question, then dont answer it.

He's being a total ass just like Trump. Again, Trump can be tough on people, but when the same is done to him all the Trumptards and Trump get butt hurt. Trump can dish it but cant take it.

14. 600 dbl are

You seem to have it backwards. Trump wasn't the asshole to first.

So again, why are you so racist?

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

Trump and Sarah both answered his question but in true Costa douchebag fashion he continued to ask the same question. Im sure you can identify with this.

Why are you so angry?

16. brex

brex Well-Known Member

What does freedom of the press have to do with any of this?

BHP41 and TurboBlew like this.
  17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Those medical questions the press asked... was it supposed to be political comedy? I was trying to think of a target audience that would
    really want to know that info or how you would even shape a "respectable" news piece about it?

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That wasn't a tough question. It was a bullshit gotcha question that was a repeat of the question that was just answered. It wasn't that it was harsh. It was wasting everyones time though. And the funny thing is only one whining was Acosta. Trump was pretty matter of fact about throwing Acosta out.

Another funny thing is how you were fine with King Barry limiting access to White House press briefings to news outlets that did not toe the party line...

XFBO likes this.
  19. 600 dbl are

In jase's world, Acosta is a fair and balanced reporter who just asks the tough questions and who is wrongly persecuted.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Liberal transparency:
    4C5FC60C-32FE-4AB6-A3FA-4F07E605D717.jpeg