1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It amazes me the creepy shit men do thinking it's totally normal and okay.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Dammit, I thought we finally had a good candidate for the lead Alpha Male, but he's apologizing for the similarities to the hashtagmetoo .

And that Jermey Piven (?? whoever the fuck that is??) isn't the one, either.

It's gonna take a zero apologies ""you bitchez are lying sacks of shit"" stance to kill this shit.

4. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

7. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

There are people out there that are garbage.
    Being a piece of shit isn't gender specific.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol add in Aziz Azari to the list if you haven't already.

Lol even funnier when these clowns come out in support of #metoo them get called out!

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Funny but scary. Did you read what happened on the alleged "assault"? It sounds like either she was a willing participant or Ansari was a bit thick and not picking up what she was hinting at. But I did not read that she said "stop" or tried to leave at any time during the interaction. Just some vague comment about "verbal and non verbal cues" and then after the encounter she texted him "although 'it may have seemed okay,' upon further reflection, she felt uncomfortable." So in her fucked up world "upon further reflection" was enough to try to destroy the career of some guy.

But just think of the implications here. A young white female (one if the supposed privileged class) is able to take down a successful minority with an anonymous story of being assaulted, part of that assault being where she sucked his dick. Sounds like it is open season on men...

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Oh dont doubt for a minute, it is open season on men with special trophies given for taking down a white one.

crashman and brex like this.
  13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

"Grace" is not helping either side. She has ruined someone for inability to read minds and has belittled the cause of women that actually do have a point. She makes an awesome case for the benefits of mechanical companionship, AI if you will.

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

So, let me make sure that I understand what is going here...

If, at any time after willingly engaging in coitus, to include DECADES later, if the female party decides that she regrets having engaged in said coitus, then it is by definition: rape.

Does that about sum it up?

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not universally, but I think there are some that will make the claim. If that becomes the accepted definition, then #metoo.

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

In modern America it seems to be.

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Of course notice this is all Hollywood related. There aren't a bunch of women running around that no name Bob, that lives in a box under the overpass, sexually assaulted them. They guy has to have some money or a high profile career to make him a target at the moment.

18. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

TurboBlew and crashman like this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Aside from general a$$holiness, money seems to be a common characteristic of the accused.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That's why I stay poor. :D