1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Libtards showing more outrage against Trump tweeting then they are about a ruthless dictator who has nukes. Never mind the ruthless dictator obtained said nukes as a result of their very own savior “negotiating” a nuke deal with them and Iran. But now it’s Trumps fault for of all things.........Tweeting. :crackup:
    Gotta love the hypocrisy.

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

So what's the story with Bannon? Who's winning there?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Push come to shove Trump will win that pissing match.

blkduc likes this.
  4. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Bannon is an attention whore plain and simple. It was interesting listening to Rush Limbaugh at lunch today. He was talking about how Bannon and others got picked for cabinet positions. Turns out a big donor gave Trump a list of people and Trump said ok to most of them and it's not clear if he even knew Bannon or not. My guess is he did not. It was weird some of his picks but after hearing what Rush was saying, it makes sense now.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't mind me, I just want to frame this for later. :)

jase and Newsshooter like this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Quoting me to catalog it for later use = $.02

Showing the BBS how much I'm in your head = $ Priceless :D

Bugslayer and Robby-Bobby like this.
  8. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

How is that draining the swamp? Is that not the pay to play politics stood against?

R1Racer99 likes this.
  9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Yes, you're right. A donor getting a say in political hires is the EXACT same as taking payments deep in your pocket or foundation, for future contracts or uranium. :rolleyes:

10. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

All traits of an amazing leader...and, Bannon, led his campaign for the last few months, no? To say he didn't know who he was is complete BS or shows the level of incompetence and other people actually running things, not Donald. Maybe there is some truth to Bannon's claim of President Ivanka...

R1Racer99 and SuddenBraking like this.
  11. pkaustin

pkaustin Well-Known Member

Trump in Rose Garden Oct 16 2017: "Well, I have a very good relationship, as you know, with Steve Bannon. Steve's been a friend of mine for a long time. I like Steve a lot."

12. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

So you're cool with the President picking cabinet positions based on the direction of a donor? Just making sure I understand where you're coming from.

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Is there some other way?

14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Based on the "DIRECTION" no and highly doubt he was DIRECTED......if you think SUGGESTIONS aren't daily realities in politics following a political donation, you're being highly naive.

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

First woman president!

So much better than Hillary in every way!!

I have never thought about fucking a president until now...

TSWebster likes this.
  16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I would give my left AND right nut to see Clinton, feminist, and liberal heads IMPLODE over the first female President being a Trump.

Robby-Bobby, brex and blkduc like this.
  17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

That might be a bit of a short sighted trade unless you're aiming to be the second female president.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm sure she'd be flattered.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

In all fairness the bar for Trump was set pretty low.
    85833B48-5DEB-474B-918D-CA20714DB9A7.jpeg

20. Mike Dillon

Mike Dillon Well-Known Member