1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goodbye 2017....

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

on the plus side, you get those weight loss goals out of the way right off the bat.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Ahhh..I'm still racing weight. We are fairly active. I'll likely be under racing weight in a couple days.

3. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Yes but, will you be out there with us in 2018? Get a 250 and join us. Just saying.

Do it do it do it.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Nope....I'm done. I might get a wild hair and do a track day here or there but I have other goals to accomplish. I know all I need to know about the skill set I have on 2 wheels.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Read: I can't get this fucking Viffer to run reliably enough to make the sighting lap. :D

badmoon692008 and Mot Okstef like this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

2017 definitely wasn’t the best to me either. Onward and upward.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

2017 had good points and some major suck ass points for sure. But I have pizza on the way so it might end pretty okay.

Shenanigans, Funkm05 and G 97 like this.
  8. SUPER K

SUPER K Run-off Tester

Same. It does suck. Maybe 2018 will bring quick recovery.

Razr likes this.
  9. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Well 2017 was ok, but not great. B.I.L shot and killed. Right off the bat, but then welcomed a beautiful baby girl to our family. We are all still employed and doing good so we can't complain.

2018 bring me some good juju...

Happy New Year you fucks...

Razr and ToofPic like this.
  10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Agreed on all points. 2018 is already looking good with starting a new job mid-Jan. Ending 2017 with pizza and a little gathering of Captain & Cokes. :D

Happy New Year, all!!

Razr likes this.
  11. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I'm alive, not in jail,employed,sitting in front of a nice fire with my dogs.
    I had 2 1/2 years of marital hell,lost everything,but somehow rebounded.
    Got a decent job,working on marriage still,got another bike,and hope to race
    again next year.
    I hope everyone has a great 2018,and eat those collards tomorrow!!

Razr, BrianC636 and 418 like this.
  12. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I'm employed, had no surgeries (need one but delaying it) that's the positives. Negatives are I wasted a lot of time on a woman who sent mixed signals, wasn't able to race due to back issues. So I'm looking forward to seeing the new year come and making necessary changes in my life that will make me happy.

ToofPic likes this.
  13. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

After 27 years as an A&P I finally closed my box and moved into QA. No more balancing props for hours on the hot/cold/raining/snowy ramp. Very little ladder time. Left a shitty, ignorant, pin-head, hayseed, ignorant, pushy boss and earned a cool, supportive, logical, human boss that owns a gun store on the side.

I have a fine wife and an awesome kid.

The only downside right now is I'm perpetually broke, but my version of broke is a lot different from most of the world's. So it's been a great year for me and mine.

I hope all have a great 2018.

14. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Don’t get your hopes up, 2018 is already fukt.

EE24491F-F089-4D4B-8179-A678F8FE3A6B.png

Shenanigans likes this.
  15. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Ha, wife and I have had the flu plus our one year old is just getting over a killer combo of ear infection and bronchitis...and to top it off the wife then had to get a double root canal today out of the blue. The last few days can suck it but it was a good 2017 for us over all.

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

BEI Racing's New Years fireworks. LOL

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wishing a Happy & Healthy New year to all of you knuckleheads!

Be SAFE!

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

TV38 in Boston is all Stooges all night.

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

Same here minus the root canal

20. SWAT_Spyder76

SWAT_Spyder76 Well-Known Member

In September I crashed at the track due in part to someone doing something stupid (and me not wanting to hit them at high speed) which gifted me with a hospital stay and 6 months recovery. While I was on the way to the hospital my dog who was at the track suffered acute respiratory distress syndrome and passed away. I got the news in icu. He was my kid. Fuck 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Razr likes this.