1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's practice diversity

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Dec 23, 2017.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Oh I don't know it might be good they are hiding their faces.

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

So I'm standing at the baggage claim in the Newark NJ airport waiting for my son to de-plane. There's a guy there with a hoody on and one of those extreme temperature face masks and a back pack. You know, the kind with a skulls face on it. We're inside for crying out loud. What the f*ck is this guy wearing a face mask for? There's no security in this part of the station and since it's NJ I can't CCW, but it did get me thinking. The only "guard" around was some 400 lb oaf who couldn't get out of his own way, if he had to. I moved way far away and kept my eye on this guy. Turns out he was harmless but damn, I hate this environment we're in. To hell with diversity.

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yeah, baggage claim would be a target rich environment. Hundreds of people who you know are unarmed, milling around in an enclosed space with long narrow lanes, and everyone distracted as hell in an unfamiliar place.

4. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Diversity is a joke. It's just a man made way to try to keep everyone happy. It has nothing to do with religion, ethnicity, gender, race etc.

Either you are a decent human being, qualified for a certain job and able to perform your duties, or if you are just trying to fill the numbers to say we need x # of a certain race, religion, etc. to meet the diversity requirements, you are defeating the purpose of true diversity.

You can't make diversity, it just needs to happen naturally.

Orvis likes this.
  5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Diversity is a control mechanism, no different than trotting out the "class" control terms.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

7. sheepofblue

Sarcasm?

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You are absolutely correct. Diversity is what happens on Sunday afternoon at the movie theater. It's just a bunch of different people coming together to see the same thing. Nothing planned, no racial or ethnic requirements, just random people at the same place at the same time.

9. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yeah an ISIS machete would go through their Easter bunny outfits right quick. I’m not up on the latest lib dribs. What the fuck do the arrows mean? Is it some kind of transgenderneutralqueer thing? I feel like the left and I live in parallel universes. I honestly have no fucking clue how these people ended up this way. Drugs maybe?

10. VintageWannabe

VintageWannabe Diggin Deep

Yeah.

Except that didn't happen naturally.

[​IMG]

11. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

WTF? They get their own theatre?
    Doesn`t seem fair....:crackup:

12. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What's old is new again.
    One of the popular new ideas on campus is classes and housing for blacks only.

13. sheepofblue

Dumbassery never goes out of style

cav115 likes this.