1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kids shmids... What the hell did YOU get for Xmas???

Discussion in 'General' started by eggfooyoung, Dec 25, 2017.

1. TSAVO5150

TSAVO5150 ASMA #70

42A3F5A5-5968-4B75-BDDF-62D9BB904BE4.jpeg I’ve had this Flying Merkel poster for a while now, it is 34x56 and I know it is at least 35 Year’s old because of how I got it from. I haven’t framed it because it was going to be pretty pricey my wife pulled it out and had it framed for me! I didn’t even realize it was gone for the last 2 weeks because it was rolled up in a tube for safe keeping. Super stoked!!

2. If you have watched movies from the 1980s, you’ve heard them. They did the soundtracks for Thief, Risky Business, Firestarter, and several others.

3. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Brookstone sand.....hours of adult entertainment!

4. bacolmm

bacolmm Well-Known Member

Where do you do your fishing? Bass?

5. Hartwell mostly due to time and yes bass.

bacolmm likes this.
  6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Gift certificates for 13 1/2 hr. massages. 12 from the wife , one from the oldest daughter.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I had a happy ending joke planned right up to here

G2G and ChemGuy like this.
  8. 021torch

021torch Well-Known Member

Tickets for MotoGP in Texas from my kids

r1madman and BigBird like this.
  9. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

My present is pending till morning of the 27th but Geoff May helped make it happen....... Won't jinx so I'll stay quiet till then

XFBO, G2G, BigBird and 3 others like this.
  10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I laid under it a minute this afternoon. Kinda freaky heavy at first, but it feels like a full body hug after a bit.

I'll report in the morning.

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

The massage girl is a kinda cute 29 year old. She's talked about about that, she's had 3 guys pull it out and want one since she's been a massage therapist. Only 3 guy's she's ever told not to come back according to her. I joke about it with my wife, tell her I got a happy ending this week so it cost a little more. :D

12. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

A new suit to get back on the track this year, a new jacket for summer and a pair of gloves.

Gift card from sur la table to get a paring knife to match my chefs knife.

Hanging out with the family and hoping for another healthy year for the family and friends.

BigBird likes this.
  13. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

1968 Camaro.
    In Pieces. Complete, fully in pieces. And in need of a TON of sheet metal work.

It gonna be fun...

Boman Forklift and noles19 like this.
  14. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

I got a few things but the most noteworthy is a Breville milk frother. The thing is awesome! Two frothing discs (lots or little froth) and it will heat the milk or chocolate milk to a precise temp in 2-4 minutes. And it only uses 500watts so it’s going in the adventure van for primo hot chocolate and chai tea latte on the go! Not super expensive to be sure, but I’m a hot chocolate snob so it was an awesome present.

gt#179 likes this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I did not know such a thing existed:Poke:

16. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Got woodcraft clip ons, motosport.com gift card, some cash, wine, face razors, got drunk a few times and even got laid.

Merry F@ckin Christmas!

17. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I got a MAGA hat, a threaded barrel, and money for ammo.

And I got TWO chocolate oranges!

18. Chango

Chango Something clever!

A new clutch and fairing stay for the 750 I got back in October.

19. Jay305

Jay305 Well-Known Member

A new RTIC cooler, an RST jacket and full gauntlet gloves, wool winter coat, a few good bottles of rum, a nice shaving razor and some gear for the travel trailer. But most importantly a nice, quiet evening with the lady and good food. I’m lucky beyond my worth.

20. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Well it starts with refusing to use water to make hot chocolate and goes from there. I feel like the WERA board is where snobs of all types can openly share our “issues”.... :)