1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

2. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Yeah, that was a td catch for Benjamin, not sure what they saw to overturn it.

3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol I think I embedded my reply in one of yours. I couldn't repeat that if I wanted to. Did you all see where he took those trash cans and filled them with toys and gave them to folks in need? He can dish it out, and he can take it. :bow:

BigBird and dtalbott like this.
  4. bigkaley

bigkaley Well-Known Member

...and free first downs given to NE by the review..

5. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Falcons getting jobbed too... Refs suck way more than usual this year.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

On behalf of the Bills fans I'll say it. . . F@ck the Patriots! :D

Banditracer likes this.
  7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Yup, every fuckin close call always goes in the Patriot's favor. That's the rule.

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

4:29 and the Chicago Bears will have swept the AFC North :)

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Does that do anything for their playoff situation, or is it like winning practice? :D

dtalbott likes this.
  10. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

If the Pats had kicked a field goal at the end to win it, sure- feel upset and robbed but losing by 21 points clearly shows who won today.

11. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

As a life long bills fan, another tough week.

I'm not saying the bills would have won if that TD stands, but it changes the game. Tough call to overturn, but imo it definitely wasn't a clear catch.

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

New Orleans defensive back catches an interception with his butt right before the half. :crackup:

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have nothing against the Bills but I like Tyrod Taylor (she has helped me out over a few fantasy football jams over the years when my first-choice QBs got hurt) and I hope they miss the playoffs by just one game. Not more. Just one. For the coach. :D

Yeah, that was pretty good. :D

dtalbott likes this.
  14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

playoff.png

Razr likes this.
  15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Doilie thanks you. :D

16. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I'm not an Atlanta fan but I felt bad for them today, that was some of the worst officiating I've ever seen.

TLR67 likes this.
  17. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Jags poop the sheets at Frisco. Wanna extend a holiday greeting to the hood rats on the defense and to Bortles' multi interceptions for this defeat. I guess Tennessee wanted to gag it up so as to give the Jags the division title despite their loss. Do any of these taunting asshole idiots even realize that the team is way more important than their fucking egos? Merry Christmas gangstas...you cost 'em the game. :mad:

TurboBlew likes this.
  18. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

The Browns might seriously pull off the completely defeated season this year. I've always wanted to see someone do it haha

19. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

It's been done, nothing new here.

20. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

They will and will be joning the 2008 Lions. The guys on The Bears Post Game Show were talking about there being a spot in the HOF with them.

tecknojoe likes this.