1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO hjelm rearsets for RS125 NX4

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Jeff Payton #82, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Jeff Payton #82

Jeff Payton #82 ‘The dinosaurs also thought they had more time’

shipping to 43224 columbus, OH
    tia

2. punchsponge

punchsponge Well-Known Member

Hey Jeff, you need stock dimensions or are you looking for the extended ones? I've got an order of setback plates coming from SP125 Racing. Plenty of stock rearsets in my spares and I could just add to my order, save you the shipping and stockpile some karma if extended is what you need. The Hjelms seem to be getting harder to find and cheaper is almost always better in my book. :)

3. Jeff Payton #82

WELL
    I’m glad you mentioned SP125, I tend to forget about him when ordering. He does carry a lot of goodies that I can’t find stateside.

anyhow, I yam looking for the extended version as I’m a hair under 6’ and I get ‘baseball catchers knee’ after a good 10 laps. my other lengthy 125 buds told me to try the extenze

Let me know your plans for ordering? Maybe we can work together?

4. erock768

erock768 Well-Known Member

I'm 6'1" and use the SP125 set back plates and I find that they do the trick. Use an extra layer of seat foam helps too.

5. Jeff Payton #82

well the holiday snuck up on me so the rush to get these has subsided, will likely order extended from steve p and call it a day, thanks all

6. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

SP 125 has seat foam in different thicknesses....