1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Thanks! Icarus was awesome!

rocalotopus likes this.
  2. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

"Alias Grace" was great as well as "Dark"

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

Just started stranger things tonight. 2 episodes in and having a hard time hitting the off button on the remote

Jedb and cha0s#242 like this.
  4. yamatr3

yamatr3 Well-Known Member

I have to agree with you on this. I started watching it and next thing I knew it was 2:30 in the morning.

5. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Fearless is a cool documentary series

6. Phl218

Phl218 .

fixed

7. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

I finished Stranger things 2 and I'm waiting on the next season. The other guy was right, season two seemed to jump the shark but the last few episodes pulled the story line together. I'd say watch beyond stranger things which is behind the scenes cast interviews, interesting to see the actors, and the accents some of them have.

I watched Mind Hunter which is a show about the FBI and how they began classifying serial killers.

Confession Tapes is another one about people confessing to crimes they couldn't have done and why these things happen.

8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I've just finished episode 5 of 10 of Hotel Beau Sejour, a Belgian production. It features murder, ghosts, drug dealers, bent cops, marital infidelity and a bit of motocross. I'm not 100% convinced of it yet but there are some intriguing aspects to it.

9. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

"A Very Murray Christmas" is on Netflix. I watched half of it and tought it sucked deeply. I usually like Bill Murray.

10. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Finally caught The Hateful Eight.

Damn, that movie was nuts, but nobody does characters that pop off the screen like Tarentino.

11. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Mindhunter was pretty good.
    Making a murderer- dragged on.
    Stranger things....couldn't get into it past about the 5th episode.

What else is good?

12. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

Mr Dynamite - Documentary on James Brown. Very good if you are into the evolution of American music.

13. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

Muscle Schoals is excellent too, regarding American music.

pscook likes this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I sat through about 20 minutes of The Bird Revelation, Dave Chappelle special.

Save your money.

Dude used to be funny...

15. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I tried both the Pearl and Bob Weir biopocs, but they were both kind of dull and sad to me.

16. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

What the Health has been debunked and is widely inaccurate but Icarus is great. I started with Godless, so far it isn't bad.

17. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Watching it now, thought it was good. It's 50% comedy 50% social commentary which didn't mind from him

18. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Paranoid was pretty good.

19. Elsinore

Elsinore Well-Known Member

Thumbs up. A good insight about the behind-the-scenes of the music industry.

20. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

I take this back, equanimity was good , the bird revelation went shitty about halfway through.