1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DEAL: Like New Race/Track Gear Sale - Dainese Suit/Boots/Protector, Knox Gloves, Bell Race Star

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by wvu88, Nov 5, 2017.

1. wvu88

wvu88 Member

If you were thinking of getting into track/race days or upgrading your entire closet, then look no further. All this gear is in great condition and selling for great prices! Taking a long break from the sport to sort out other priorities. Not looking for trades, just cash. I will be as descriptive as I can but please feel free to contact me directly for more inquiries.

[​IMG]

Dainese Laguna Seca Evo Suit - Size 27 - 42/44 Chest - $680
    I am 5' 8" 195 lbs and this suit fits me perfectly. Only worn once for one track day. Never been down, no rips, no tears, no cracks. Slight scuff on one knee puck that is barely noticeable. http://i.imgur.com/ftPPEVL.png sizing chart for more information
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Dainese D1 Back Protector - Size Large - $100
    Can be used with any suit. Straps all in great working order, does not need to be clipped in.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Dainese TR Course In Boots - Size 10 US - $180
    Only worn for one track day. These boots are amazing and fit inside the 1pc Laguna Seca race suit just like Rossi's suit. Great protection and mobility.
    [​IMG]

Knox Handroids - Size 10L - $120
    Amazing gloves with crazy good protection and mobility. Would not get any other brand.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bell Race Star Tracer Helmet - Size Medium - $400
    This helmet is still NEW. I have only worn it inside the house. It has been sitting in the box since I purchased. Never had a chance to take it out to the track where this was supposed to live.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Total Price is $1,480. If you buy the entire lot I will give you a crazy good deal. Please message me for more information. I will cover shipping, buyer will cover PP fees. Message me directly at 404-409-9990

Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  2. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Damn, I'd buy this package if it weren't ALL one size too small. Lol glws

3. wvu88

wvu88 Member

GLOVES HAVE BEEN SOLD

4. wvu88

wvu88 Member

Helmet has been sold

5. swiftpete

swiftpete Member

What is your chest size?, the height is about right, Thanks

6. wvu88

wvu88 Member

I am a 42 in the chest

7. jswisc

jswisc Pedal Pusher

You have a pm.

8. Jesse Williams

Jesse Williams Need more track time! Always!!

I'll take the back protector if the shipping is included. PM sent with shipping and payment info

9. wvu88

wvu88 Member

Back protector sold

10. mikedabike

mikedabike Well-Known Member

You have a PM on the suit.

11. Subaruzi

Subaruzi Total hack

What size is the suit?
    Says size 27 and I'm not familiar with that. Is it a 42/52?

12. wvu88

wvu88 Member

27 is more like a 54.

13. motorcycle

motorcycle Well-Known Member

Suit is 42 US or 44US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk